DrewtheMew

Cant Join any Vilayer Server

I find this hilarious. I went "round-and-round" with Vilayer tech support about this issue through their ticket system. They INSISTED that this was a client-side issue and that there was no problem on their end. Today, they release an update for my server that states that there was a problem found on their end.

Here is and exerpt from the conversation that I had with Vilayer Tech Support:

"John Smith || Staff

I am sorry that you feel that way about this.

Please understand that the hive has nothing to do with Battleye kicks.

It is a separate connection that is Client side.

We have millions of players currently on our hive that have no problem.

And i also see that at this time your server is up and running with 7 players in it.

Please let us know if there is anything SERVER or HIVE related that we can help you with.

Best Regards,

John Smith (Support Technician)

Vilayer LTD | www.vilayer.com How would you rate this reply? Poor Excellent

30/09/2012 22:33Gregg Hoffman || Client

I am not saying that no one can connect to our server. But a good enough amount of people to realize that there is a problem! I just connected to a private Fallujah server no problem. They have battleye enabled and I have no issues what-so-ever. There is a problem only on Vilayer Hive Fallujah and Takistan maps. I think you guys are in denial if you haven't realized that there is a problem with these maps on your hive."

Their tech support on this issue consisted of logging onto my server and saying, "See! It works for me, so there is no problem!"

Son, I am dissapoint!

Edited by GHoffman
  • Like 1

reboot your router. turn your computer off. after that turn your router off for 30 sec, then turn it on and BOOM :) that helped me.

reboot your router. turn your computer off. after that turn your router off for 30 sec, then turn it on and BOOM :) that helped me.

then you had a different problem then most of us. The following steps DID NOT work for me: restarting modem, restarting router, restarting pc (as if a pc user wouldnt immediately think of these dude!) flushing dns cache, taking the router entirely out of the equasion and directly connect my modem, changing nickname.

please only post solutions that really are and know what the thread is really about.