joeysmurf

Bad Serial Number Given in Setup - Help plz

post-114089-0-81643400-1348819424_thumb.

Edited by joeysmurf

Edited by joeysmurf

You just got stolen again....(the regedit thing, the four files are actually already there).

Serves you right.

Edited by Drogur

Your "brother" downloaded hacks: check!

Your CD-Key is stolen bis this fake hack and sent to a hacker: check!

Your CD-Key is replaced by a false/banned key: check!

Hacker now can use your CD-Key or sell it: check!

You are banned by BattlEye: check!

Working as intended.

Your "brother" shouldn't have clicked dubious links and try to cheat. Ban totally deserved. Good riddance!

A way to fix it: Buy Arma II again and don't try to cheat!!!

Edited by joeysmurf

Edited by joeysmurf

if that doesn't work go verify game cache integrity for arma 2 then arma 2 oa and make sure you run the game as ARMA 2 COMBINED OPERATIONS in steam

• Like 1

Edited by joeysmurf

right click arma 2 properties local files and verify game cache integrity for both games arma 2 and arma 2 oa in order

Nothing you can do, Battleye clearly said in their website that they can't do anything about stolen cd-keys.

Got your cd key stolen, most people here have already said it but easiest way to avoid it is to not contribute to the already ridiculous problem of scripters. Here's an idea; Play the game, don't destroy it.

Actually just happened to me too. Never used any hacks or scripts or whatever you kids call them nowadays. Reformatted my computer a couple weeks back and FINALLY remembered to start the Arma 2/OA download before I went to sleep. Everything finished, but the Arma 2 says the same thing the OP's does. But then again, OA runs fine. I'm still working on installing everything else, so with any luck, I'll be alright.

Actually just happened to me too. Never used any hacks or scripts or whatever you kids call them nowadays. Reformatted my computer a couple weeks back and FINALLY remembered to start the Arma 2/OA download before I went to sleep. Everything finished, but the Arma 2 says the same thing the OP's does. But then again, OA runs fine. I'm still working on installing everything else, so with any luck, I'll be alright.

Just make sure you run both ARMA and OA into menu once each, before trying play Dayz, you dont need to reinstall, that will set your key right.

Edited by Drogur

Just make sure you run both ARMA and OA into menu once each, before trying play Dayz, you dont need to reinstall, that will set your key right.

Can't seem to get Arma to the menu. It keeps kicking me back, telling me it's a bad serial.

How do you start ARMA? Through Steam?

Run Steam as administrator.

Through DayZ Commander. Everything seems to be working. Even saved my character (which I didn't know it'd do through the fresh reformat, but am very happy it did). Gonna start working on the optimization tricks now. If anyone gets horrid framerate or just want your client to work better, http://pastebin.com/F7Q8Ne2i those are the instructions.

Edit: Oh, before DayZ commander was installed, yeah, I'd try running it through Steam.

Edited by UNgarminh

alright fixed it by reinstalling, works fine now thanks