Sign in to follow this  
Inzyme

US 2748 - Shoot down clan chopper get banned

You banned myself and a few friends a couple weeks back for shooting down your chopper. Prior to this a group of your clan members had come to our server and stole/destoryed a v3s and a ural. We didn't ban you - it's part of the game. I'd like the bans removed. This is the type of admin abuse that I cannot handle. I gave it time to see if it was just going to be a temporary ban - which is still unacceptable, but I could understand being frustrated about the chopper and acting in the heat of the moment.

It's just silly. I mean if one of our camps gets found, we make quick and move to a new location. If we were flying around our "known" camp location in the middle of the day i'd expect to get shot at. I thought it might be fun to get a little rivalry going and always have to be on the look out, but clearly that wasn't the case. On a side note, it was interesting that they found our remote camp instantly having never been on our server before. But hey, it's not like we're not all used to people running hacks.

Just Move on, why would you even care to play on server's that have immature people running them.

You'd be amazed at the amount of clans who knowingly have a hacker assisting them with navigator and similar hacks, I'm sure they think its OK because it's not them doing the hacking.

I suppose you could always beat them at their own game, find a friendly hacker and send him to attack them but that's just dirty.