Sign in to follow this  
Smalltown

How to waylay?

Hey there fellas, one of the severs I frequent has been under a bit of trouble from this one crew. Managed to get their hands UAZ and have great timing to find folks on the road and run them down.

Most of the time I generally avoid anyone with a set of wheels, but these guys have been a pain lately. Any tips on how to get a good ambush set up for them? Or at the very least, a few tips on how to best disable them without risking myself too much?

If they drive in the same spots... satchel the road... (touch off bomb)... problem solved.

Alright, now for severs that disable tools, because I know at least wiring is disabled, would sandbags and the like hold the same effect?

Also, how many shots would you say it takes to disable? I'm a pretty good shot with my M4, so if I can't get a good road trap, I'll try to disable. My main concern is that they'll be able to either quick move and run me right over, or flee before I can disable em and counter attack. If too many, I can just try to get the tires when they move slow enough.

If you manage to shoot even one tire off, it's practically disabled. You can even do this with a makarov.

It will go like this, you hide in a bush next to the road where you are not visible (or barely visible) you fire a single shot at on of their tires, they lose control and possibly crash, if they don't they will exit the vehicle immediately. They will be completely out of cover and easy prey for you. If they don't exit the vehicle they'll be even easier prey because they will be stationary.

Being in a vehicle when it's under fire is probably the worst place to be other than an open field.

Unless the vehicle in question is a chopper in which case you need a .50 to do some damage.

Edited by Mandalore