Rileypls

Server hopping

Lol, i'm not helping you with that one as i'm guessing you're a hopper as well.

This is a thing? Sounds pretty lame for the people that are hopping servers for legitimate reasons :\

This is a thing? Sounds pretty lame for the people that are hopping servers for legitimate reasons :\

no op is just stupid

Hoppers = Rabbits (waste of ammo for a single piece of meat).

What, so they're a waste of one of the ten thousand splinters used to swing my hatchet? I sort of doubt it.

What, so they're a waste of one of the ten thousand splinters used to swing my hatchet? I sort of doubt it.

Implying a rabbit chase has never lead to fatal detection by zombies or other players.

no op is just stupid

Thought so. I know I hadn't had it happen before the last patch which was the last time I played, but just wanted to make sure. I have been randomly reset to the beach after logging out somewhere, but I think that is another issue entirely. I tend to server hop alot, due to it simply being hard to find a good server. I do have a regular one, but it's pretty low pop and if I want to consider some action or try another for whatever reason, I have to leave to find it. With DayZ Commander not always properly working with the right time of day, hackers, simply bad servers (I'll get on some that just kill framerate), legitimate server hopping is pretty common.

If I dont have NV's and my favs are not up and since the times are all FK'd up on Commander and Launcher and if it is dark I also will bounce, also if it Red and Yellow chains a lot, lags, Hackers and so on - I would say yah, I hop to de skip to de bop from server to server and the only time I end on beach is if I am not the same update as the Server

Thought so. I know I hadn't had it happen before the last patch which was the last time I played, but just wanted to make sure. I have been randomly reset to the beach after logging out somewhere, but I think that is another issue entirely. I tend to server hop alot, due to it simply being hard to find a good server. I do have a regular one, but it's pretty low pop and if I want to consider some action or try another for whatever reason, I have to leave to find it. With DayZ Commander not always properly working with the right time of day, hackers, simply bad servers (I'll get on some that just kill framerate), legitimate server hopping is pretty common.

Hey, we had the same amount of posts till I left this - :)

I keep camps at the same location on multiple servers and often hop between them to swap gear. Is that server-hopping?