Sign in to follow this  
alec167

Chernarus Saints! (RECRUITING)

You heard it hear!

You die and hate those fucking hackers huh?

I've been there and i got the solution me.....and no not in the gay way :)

my freind owns a private hived passworded server for clans to battle and survive and i need man power! i got 8 people now but need more and

Chernarus Need YOU!

make sure to leave steam skype and such and tell us about yourself too!

Edited by alec167

Steam: rockstarzan100

I'm 16 and I've been playing dayz since 1.7.2.0, so I basically know dayz in and out and I usually play as the mechanic/driver/sniper.

Edited by Dr.PoonHammer

I'm a 26 year old network engineer who enjoys knocking back a few and surviving in Chern. I'm getting bored hiding from everyone.

skype - eversonkb

steam - ttorudog

20 years old and i am tired of doing solo play in dayz. Just looking for a group of people to play with.

Skype - jackbrennan. (with the fullstop at the end)

Steam - doctorbellend

Hey, my skype is tomo.francis. I have played DayZ for 4 months now and I have been in over 20 clans. They're always inactive or quit due to hackers. I got killed atleast 8 times today due to hackers and just want it to stop. I'm 15 years of age and very experienced so make sure you add me on skype :)

Whats up man Im Chris and my clan and I are starting a private hive that focuses on old school, hard to loot/survive legit server. NO hacking, duping, cloning ect. We will have it password protected and just allow people that meet the criteria to join. This will help with the rampant hacking/duping. We are honest admins that are dedicated to fair play and having people play the game for what it was supposed to be. If your interested send me a pm with some info about you, your play style, favorite weapon/tactics ect. PM me if your interested. Thx

Steam:zacdboy8

my favorite weapon has to be the as50 or dmr

my style is stealth and agile

i have been playing since 1.7.4 and im also sick of hackers so if i could get on a private server i would be happy to help the clan as much as possible

im 15 years old

Edited by ztrevetty88