Sign in to follow this  
Duckimus Maximus

Zombie dogs from hell, or my neighbour's yard.

With the future additions of dogs, I would like to see plague infected dogs roam the cities as well.

It's not inconcievable that a virus adapts itself to be able to infect other species, and seeing as dogs are living in very close proximity of humans the jump can be inevitable over time.

A short summary of their strenghts would be, high speed, strong initial attack with a chance to stun, extremely aggressive, and teritorial.

Logical spawns would be near military installations where in real life we often see german shepards being used for guard duty.

And on rare occasions in cities as the dogs may have to roam the country side for food.

Having them walk around military installations would make it harder to raid them, currently I feel it is way to easy to get good weapons.

I understand you can lose them just as easily due to pvp, or bugs, however this will add to the challenge of the game, and longevity.

Mentioned many, many, many, many, many, many...many times :)

Mentioned many, many, many, many, many, many...many times :)

My apologies, however I am convicned none of those mentions had my awesome topic title.

Edited by Duckimus Maximus

You may be right, i was sucked in by the neighbours yard part.

God no, imagine it at night.... Thinking about it, it might just appeal to Rocket if he knows it'll scare us.

Infected animals in general would be cool.

The more grotesque and eerie, the more entertaining.

Infected rotting crows eating corpses? Yes!

Infected wolves making reaaallly grotesque gurgly howls in the night? Yes!

Yeah good idea, I'd like to see Bears and wolves (Non infected), that would throw a spanner in the works, However as stated if they are not infected now, How could they be infected later? Perhaps a Sequel / Add on to DayZ could issue the notion of an eventual contraction of the Virus? Who knows what players will get up to in their little bunkers?