Devmagic

Jack Of All Trades Company

Hello Everyone,

I have been playing DayZ for quite a while now and have seen it all. Bandits, heroes, griefers and n00bs, driven every vehicle, flown a chopper, sampled every delicacy from boar to sheep, been tent city hunting and even set up some of my own and even engaged in some clan warfare and you know what....ZZZZZZZZZZ i'm done with it all.

Now before you misinterpret I am not finished with this mod just yet, in fact it's quite the opposite I have decided to use my over the top stash to embark on a solo campaign to aid every mofo from the US to Europe (sorry Australia but my ping won't allow me to come there), whether they be nooblet just starting out, or some pro who recently got prison loved by some (ahem) l33t h4xxor.

And with this marks the beginning of the Jack of All Trades Company, a solo effort to arm/re-arm all the fine citizens of either Chernarus or Lingor Island, be you bandit or hero or still undecided i can help YOU! I am basically offering to trade any weapon, any items, basically anything and if possible may even be able to get vehicles to those in need (with the latter obviously requiring a lot more time and effort to achieve).

All you need but do is to post on here, or PM me if you feel safer that way, anything you would like and if it is within my power/stash i shall see it is yours as quickly and efficiently as possible. Though be warned, i do not service those in private hives as i will not be able to access my stash within them and for anyone on Lingor there are some servers i will not be able to service either.

Now you might be thinking this is some sort of trap, let me assure you it's not, just one guy trying to make a name for himself in this cruel and desolate place, as inspired by Dr Wasteland MD and his team of medical staff. All i ask in return is something as halfway decent as what is requested e.g AKM for NVG's just won't happen, M4A3 CCO for NVG's is a little more up my alley, though i will also accept beans as a form of payment, just cause, I love beans =). I mean who doesn't, right?

So this service is effective immediately and as a show of good faith i will be handing out a free pair of NVG's to the first 5 people i trade with so it might be a good idea to request something else, and if you feel satisfied with the service be sure to tell your friends and some forum bean love will also help boost confidence in future transactions.

Also, one last thing, i find myself also up for a bit of bounty hunting in my spare time so if there's some douche that you want offed, PM me their name and last known server and I will do my best to ensure their end and will try to provide screenshots as trophies for you to mount on your desktop. Though let it be known i refuse to hunt hackers as Godmode is not my friend.

Happy hunting to you all!

• Like 4

lulz we all someday reach the point when this game is no longer fun if u play it in a conventional way

such threads are result of that magic "point"

lulz we all someday reach the point when this game is no longer fun if u play it in a conventional way

such threads are result of that magic "point"

agreed, this has been something i been wanting to do for a long time but just had to wait for the stash large enough to really get it off the ground. it may take a while to really get the ball rolling but i know there are some decent people out there who need gearing up =)

• Like 1

=P

Enjoy the beans. Thanks a lot for the new toys.

Lol sorry could you bean the original post

Still got some goodies for trade. 2 more pairs of free NVG's up for grabs to next 2 customers.