Sign in to follow this  
jdz (DayZ)

Disconnecters

Fuck you, you small minded pieces of shit.

I saw 2 survivors take out 2 other survivors when they were looting the NE barracks at the NW airfield and brag about it on chat and when my friend and I got close enough to kill the guys that killed the other 2, they disconnected the instant they knew they were being shot at.

Also, dear loot farmers, fuck you as well.

Every time I go there, all I see is loot outside the tents, how hard is it to play this game/mod properly? People have to exploit everything these days...

People say this is wrong and that is wrong yet people continue to do this?

Annoys the shit out of me.

Yes, I am mad. Good night.

Totally agree, I've had many of these experiences.

Meeting up with 2 of my friends at Cherny. I was a click or two away from one of my friends just east of cherny. A guy with a heavy machine gun opened up on him, by the time I got there he just finished my friend off. I emptied two clips into his head with my makarov and he disconnected...

I picked up my friends MP5 and headed for cherny, my other friend was under fire from two guys on the east border of the town. They had just killed him by the time I got there. I opened up on the first guy and he disappeared/disconnected and put two MP5 mags into the second, he also disconnected as he was about to die!

The only reason all 3 of them has time to disconnect was due to lag, otherwise I probably would of killed them.

I agree with the disconnectors.

As for the loot farmers, are you referring to people cycling to get good gear? Or people that are storing their loot in tents?

I know how you feel' date=' fortunately this is getting fixed in the new patch so no worries mate.

[/quote']

Yeah, when I read about the fix, this is a good step. However, is 5 secs really long enough as a 'punishment'?

Fuck you' date=' you small minded pieces of shit.

[/quote']

This part is all you need.

And yes, so lame..it`s a game guys, i wonder how these people try to cheat in real life as they probably fail allot.

I agree with the disconnectors.

As for the loot farmers' date=' are you referring to people cycling to get good gear? Or people that are storing their loot in tents?

[/quote']

People cycling stuff, just ruins the game IMO. I know it's risky and all but yeah, still annoys me. Sorry I had to make this rant but it just annoys the shit out of me that these 2 people have no issues killing someone else but as soon as it comes to them, they're cowards and disconnect.

I'm going to love reading all the posts crying about how they died after they logged out of the server after the patch.

I'm going to love reading all the posts crying about how they died after they logged out of the server after the patch.

Now THOSE tears will taste divine :P