Sign in to follow this  
chaostactical

Dat feel...

When you spawn in, kill a random bandit, find NVG's, full medical supplies, a big coyote pack, a CZ550 and Lee Enfield, full ammo....

With a Makarov.

:D

Dat feel when someone makes a thread just to boast about something that happens on a daily basis.

Dat feel when you're that bandit who has played for days as the same character, NVG's full medical supplies ect...

Chaos' pid='10243' dateline='1336309311']

When you spawn in' date=' kill a random bandit, find NVG's, full medical supplies, a big coyote pack, a CZ550 and Lee Enfield, full ammo....

With a Makarov.

:D

[/quote']

Big coyote cant care two primarys with ammo but year. This game gives a good rush

I found a man, and killed him. No one else heard the shot, so.. I assumed his role. I took his clothes, his arms, his munitions. I had taken his life so completely that I was now him.

I found a man' date=' and killed him. No one else heard the shot, so.. I assumed his role. I took his clothes, his arms, his munitions. I had taken his life so completely that I was now him.

[/quote']

That's deep. lol

I found a man' date=' and killed him. No one else heard the shot, so.. I assumed his role. I took his clothes, his arms, his munitions. I had taken his life so completely that I was now him.

[/quote']

"Took his clothes"?

Turned bandit. ;)

But if you took his clothes that means he was a bandit before, and you don't lose humanity for killing bandits.

>logic