Sign in to follow this  
linkpwndyou123

Any Newcomers or Friendly's looking to team???????

Hello And if you have clicked on this you are looking to form a team and well Hi

I am as well because of the fact that I am a newcomer as well ,but i know enough on survival

I am looking to form a Skype team on DayZ my IGN will either be LinkPwndYou123 or LividCoffee

Skype name is kyler.kinner.eskridge fill out this application to join me

Skype name:

DayZ expierience:

Longest time survived:

Why you want to join me:

Hi, I mostly post responses to "really" new players on the forums. But seeing how my group is now getting a little seasoned with the game I would like to invite you to our group as well. :rolleyes:

You can reach me on...

Steam: Freedomf63

OUR..DayZ Experience is:

one that we know how to play, the mechanics of seeing other players, etc, etc...(Total Play Time: 1-3 Months)

Longest Time Survived:

We all average about 2 weeks. ( I say this but the fact is sometimes we live longer and sometimes we have accidents).

Why you want to make a group:

Well number one reason is group safety, our group recently attacked my a clan and we managed to fend them off without losing a single man.

Number two is just for the fun of it, having friends you can scavenge, restore, and play a game with is much better off then playing alone.

Here is some misc. info about our group.

Size: 1-4

Age Range: 17-19 (Maybe 20)

Maturity (I find this to be important): Above Normal, we work as a team and communicate like one as well.

Server: We currently playing on a non-hive server. (If you really want to know why, message me on steam. The benefits are amazing)

Time we play: I really don't want to give time zones due to the fact we basically play at all hours so someone is usually always on.

Alright that's enough of my spam, hope to play with you soon! :rolleyes:

Hi. You posted this in the New Player Discussion which is a wrong area. I moved the thread to Clan / Group Recruitment area.

Please read the pinned/sticky threads before starting a new topic!

Are you looking for others to team up with? Want to announce clan? Read this!

Read this before starting a new topic!