roflcopter127@yahoo.com

Keeping a town on [Lockdown]

Haha like the title? It's punny!.. :D

Anyways...

Tonight, I'm not sure an exact time, sometime within the next 3 or 4 hours perhaps, I will be attempting something that I have never done before. My character's current location is by Berezino, but tonight, I'm going to grab what supplies I can (Such as tents and weapons and equipment) and run to Elektro. From there, I'm going to hop onto a very low population server 0-5 or 5-10 and place a few tents in the Elektro offices. This is where I will need some help!... Then my team (anyone who wants to help) will gather all the supplies in Elektro, and transfer them to the offices of Elektro, in one spot. We will then barricade off the school yard and side entrances with wiring and tank traps so that there is only one entrance. I will station a guard on the 2nd floor and 1 guard at the entrance, to monitor people coming in or traveling through the city. We will also have a tent placed at the entrance of the school yard so that people can leave their weapons safely there while they come in for supplies (medical/beans/water) an assistance in any way they need! Obviously I will get some bad feedback from this idea, "That's never going to work." or "Have fun bandits" or "Hackers dumbass LOL" but I really don't care. Anyone who tags along, I suggest you bring weapons that you are NOT afraid to lose.. because the chance of a bandit or hacker attack would be large if posting the location and server with the outpost on the forums... but I really want to try this! We could role play it up as a survivor outpost that helps those who need supplies or assistance! Regardless of the turnout, it would be fun, would it not? Not enough events like this happen, and I really want to do one! The way I see it, for this to be fast, successful, and safe, I'd need at least 4 or 5 other people that are willing to cooperate, are not afraid of death, want to help people, and are brave enough to conquer the fears and bandits of elektro to help others in need.

More details will be released soon, as I am not currently out of school yet haha C:

But tonight I plan on getting a team together.

Leave a post below if you will be on later tonight, and are willing to help, and say what you can/want to bring to the table.

Familiar faces on the forums that I see a lot will be the first of my choice.

Thanks ~ Lockdown.

-Leave your hate somewhere else-

• Like 1

It would be fun and I would be willing to do it if I could. All I can do is wish you luck :D

My clan has done this a few times, with a group of 6 we locked down towns and anyone who doesnt like our 'dont kill on sight' policy gets removed.

With a squad its easily done, but most people move off the server after a few failed attempts to take you out. you really need people you can trust and planning beforehand to pull this off

Sounds like fun. Just let me know what weapons to bring. I prefer a sniper (overwatch) role if possible but have 'worked' in other roles.

Does sound like alot of fun actually, i would be interested in supporting this

same

Let me know if it's a night mission or day so I can bring the right gear.

Might provide overwatch for you guys. Not neccessarily going to the school, but patroling the hills for snipers.

ill come to shoot at u guys post the server

Watch out, we got a badass here.

People like you make me vomit out my stomach, through my asshole.

Douche pickle.

Hit me with some details and i'll help anyway I can.

Dont post the server publicly or give out your in game names, the moment you do every bandit and hacker is going to be desending upon you, keep the details to pms only and hopefully that will minimise any possible server nukings

Yeah I wish I could join you too, but this really annoying thing I have to do before work called 'sleep' keeps me from playing dayz tonight.

You can count on me for CQB security I'll be on 2245 hours western us time zone I currently have gear for both day or night takeover

• Like 1

I need to do some "RL" lame stuff.. so not for a few more hours. Lame I know.

But when I'm ready, I will PM 5 or 6 people skype info, or TS info if people would prefer using that, (Although I don't have a TS server)

I will need transportation to elektro tho, and hopefully some of you may have tents..? :P I have only 1 at the moment to place down.

What I need: 3 or 4 Close Quaters (CQB) people. Equiped with shotgun/assault rifle/sun machine gun, the ones on the ground, potential death by sniper or *not nice person* should be noted, it could happen :[

1 Overwatch on top of the school. (Must note, chance you are sniped first is greater, but I need someone to watch the compound from a close position. Weapon should be a sniper or single fire high damage round gun, maybe an LMG too.

1 or 2 people scouting the nearby area or providing sniper cover from the Elktro Hill/Counter Sniper Hill

Need: Tents/Man Power/Medical Supplies/L85 (For thermal to find enemy snipers in hills)

Messages will go out a little later, if you want to participate, simply leave a post here, and I will send out mesages in a few hours.

(PS... A medic wouldn't be a bad idea either)

wish i could come with you guys, sadly i have to work early tomorrow and can't, pm me if you are planning something similar again, or add me on skype

I have a FN FAL w/nv and AS50 on me and a L85 in a tent close by so I could provide sniper cover or sniper duty.

I'd prefer going later tonight if possible, 9pmEST, Somewhere around there if that works for everyone?

Edited by RogueOne