Magnet (DayZ)

Regarding Genders, Skins & Teleportation

I have noticed the 'teleporting' thing happens only when there is lag going on and I try to change clothes "twice" rapidly. I also have an issue that happened twice, once with a gillie suit and once with camo. Both instances, when changing cloths, it just put me into regular civilian cloths (no camo or guilli) and when changing back only had 'civilian' cloths in my inventory. latest updates and latest hardware drivers.

I keep getting the same issue, I believe its happens to users wearing either camo or ghillie suits as every time I log in i spawned at the coast.... same with my friend who is wearing a ghillie suit,

problem is neither of us can take our clothing off as the servers we played on either are taken down or FUBAR (Hackers everywhere, tents crushed etc etc).

dammit, i've just log in on US 1343 i touched the esc button by mistake that log me out...

when i get back in i was somewhere in a wasteland all my gear was lost with broken legs it told that i was dead( just thinking this was the new way to avoid people to disconect when they fear their dead...)

then i log out when i was in, a second time, no gear , just with my skin (guilli suit) on the coast

all my stuff has been lost i was playing for at least 2 weeks to gear this

L85 ,AS50,M1911,a tent,NVG,rangefinder,gps,(all that good gear)

i died because nothing to drink aggro by zed with nothing for defence. i was running the 1.2.7.5

after that, i make another one but when i respawn a third time

i was in novy sobor jammed in a building trapped in the floor next the church. i was able to climb after 10 min of trying to get my self out of this...(this is the second time that i experiencing this glitch)

after i have been to stary sobor to get some gear but a big glitch occur when i was looking near the mili tent, i get some gear but none of what i have lost

the last thing to do for me was testing the big airport...

same thing video glitch i make my way by following the fence going on the west, and then someone glitch on me with a crossbow and killed me dammit WTF

i really don't know what to say i'm not a hacker, i'm a gamer trying to make my way to this game

i like this game but it's just big inconveniences

now i will restart a fourth one to see what is going on :) worst is behind me i guess !!!

Edited by Super_Timore

So I was at Stary, then i logged whent to sleep, relogged and BAM! i was back at the shore. Dafug please fix i guess i dont need a spawn back there..... woulkd love 1 though.

Says if we get teleported to the ocean we need to respawn (which has been taken out) or swim back. Kind of redundant when your a fresh spawn and some cheating cunt teleports you ten miles out.

I have all the updated files/beta through DayzCommander, in fact i didn't teleport until i updated last night. After that i jumped a few times and eventually lost everything. :|

My problem atm is that me and my two mates are getting respawned to the coast 2-5 times a day -.- from almost everywhere on the map with every clothing/skin and every weapon. at least we keep all our gear. we where tpd tto coast from skallisty island, from NWA even from cherno to kamenka. it happend most likely if we were stuck on loadingscreen on a server and have to exit arma2 then. when we join the next server... have fun at the coast. we all run the latest files of dayz/beta/commander everything... pls fix it! fix all the bugs because this is the most effing awesome game ever!!!! :) :*

another thing that happened is that we put up a tent next to nwa to put weapon repair parts into it (5 scrap metal 6 windscreens 2 engines...). then we changed servers to loot barracks and more carparts. after that we couldnt get back to our tentserver for some hours. then we actually were abled to reconnect to it but it was changed from veteran to regular and had nametag on now but no landmarks... and hoorah the tent was completele gone although all three of us saved it. why doest this happen to me all the time :(

later my brother lost his as50 to a server switch... therefore all his ammo for the as50 and his m240 got refilled????? !!!!! dafuq

also we are preety much randomly switching between bandit skins and normals for no reason.

i pray to god this issues are being fixed ! cause it always is a big dissapointment.

Just found my first l85, played for about an hour, logged out. Logged back in later that night and bam, Im in the debug plains with nothing, relog and im on the coast.

Weird thing is, my kills are still there. REALLY wish I could have that l85 back, I dont think ill ever find one again...

I was near Vysota when i logged out yesterday. Then, i logged in today and i was at Otmel. I have all my stuff, luckly. But It's a bit annoying that i was teleported there. I can't do anything to teleport back, right?

The only 'teleporting' that's not hacker related happens when you get stuck on the loading screen. There comes a disconnect form the server you're trying to connect to and the hive server. The hive sends your location to the server you're connecting to, but never gets a reply as to where you are. it gets confused so you just get spawned in a random place on the coast. Be patient, and wait a while for connect. IF you hard restart from setting on the loading screen, you WILL respawn in a random place on the coast with all your gear, so expect it. Any other tp'ing is hacker related.

Teleporting has never been an issue for me...

But the gender issue pokes me. Why can't females wear ghillies and camo? Why do they turn to males sometimes? Why did I play a woman when I clicked on male that one time? I hope this gets fixed, too...

Also, the female character-models cannot be customized in the part where I choose my profile, or am I wrong here? My sister was bothered by this...

Edited by Traveler