Magnet (DayZ)

Regarding Genders, Skins & Teleportation

Really wish this information was a bit more prominent. Way too many patches to keep maintained on both ARMA and @Dayz. Had a great multi-day run ruined by trying on a stupid camo suit, instantly losing all my gear. A little frustrating to say the least.

Hi

unfortunatly i cant start a new topic. i didn't find any that matches with my problem. i was teleported into the treeless nowhereland yesterday but could make my way back. a few hours later i was glitching through the ground at the pond at the factory southeast from polina. since i can't move anymore while my character is falling down portal-like through the surface of the pond again and again. i tried any movement possible to get out, but nothing works. is it possible to give me a teleport a few meters? i don't want to start all over again for this.

glitching through the ground

Date/Time: July 10

What happened: i began falling over and over through the ground

Where you were: southeast from polina at the factory pond

What you were doing: walking through the shallow water of a pond

OK i solved the problem myself

respawned and ran like hell to the pond

suddenly i got disconneted and now i lost everything

Edited by indigo

Skins aren't safe to equip. I found a camo kit lying in one of the stalls in a church, but when I equipped it, everything in my inventory and backpack that wasn't food or drink disappeared. And to top it all off the camo didn't work so I lost all my stuff and got no camo. :(

just a second ago i found a gillie and used it. got teleported to the sea and back. lost every item in my inventory except the items in my backpack and in my toolbelt :( i got the latest Arma beta patch and the latest DayZ build (1.7.2)

I wonder if the skin issues are related to the new patch reloading everyone's account? There were afew bugs with skins: Moving while changing into a skin causes tp into the sea, spamming wear: lots of civilian clothing replicating. Try not move for 15s after log in see if that causes it to work?

Okay so yesterday around 2:30 central time I found a camo skin at a crashed helicopter. When I put it on some glitchy screen popped up where my character was swimming in an ocean. After that I was back at the crashed heli and I was still wearing my survivor skin no camo. Also all of my gear was gone. My backpack and all of the stuff in it was safe. I run six updater and always launch DayZ from that so I was up to date on arma patches.

Edited by Jordigger

Hi!

I need help! , today i was joined into server, and ... i teleport to empty land, and all me items losed, i was had 465 zombies kills and now i have 0 kills!

I can get my status and my items?

i was had playing four days with this player, i cant start again whit other new player :(

Ps. srry for me english , i dont speak good this languaje.

Edited by elberuss

Guys, this was posted a month ago. It's not talking about 1.7.2

I was on a tower in cherno last night when I lost connection and decided to call it a night. Came back this morning, and I'd lost my AS50, Revolver, GPS, NVG's, pretty much all of the little tools (knife, matches, tool box, map ect) and a coyote pack.

Originally I spawned in at Krutoy cap and I thought the server was glitched, so I joined another. Same thing, and another and it was the same again.

I was on a tower in cherno last night when I lost connection and decided to call it a night. Came back this morning, and I'd lost my AS50, Revolver, GPS, NVG's, pretty much all of the little tools (knife, matches, tool box, map ect) and a coyote pack.

Originally I spawned in at Krutoy cap and I thought the server was glitched, so I joined another. Same thing, and another and it was the same again.

had this a few time just respawn with this "new" character and rejoin the server and it ll work atleast it did for me ( 3 times )

A buddy and I have both experienced short range teleportation multiple times and have had to disconnect and reconnect to solve it.

I suspect it being a desync issue but I'll give you the scenario anyways.

Was at an industrial area and we headed out, about 100m away from the industrial area I got warped back there. I thought nothing of it and headed out again, about the same distance I got warped back once more. So, I headed back to my buddy again and had it happen a 3rd time, this is when I disconnected and reconnected and solved the issue. Might be server lag or desync but I could see his movements and communicate with him without any issues.

http://i49.tinypic.com/21esznq.jpg

http://i46.tinypic.com/2l9s878.jpg

This happened to me today a while after updating my battleeye. My female character was changed to this and thirdperson was invisible. I log onto another server and changed to male and moved to debug. Luckily its a Recruit server so I simply walk back to Zelenogorsk.

Since they removed the "Respawn" function, is there anyone who knows how the F* to get out of the bugged spawn point in Novy Sobor? I'm stuck under the house and I cannot crawl out D:.

Just going to explain what JUST happened to me..

I tried to put some civilian clothing on in sobor on US 444, got teleported to the ocean. My friend suggested reconnecting quickly so I did. Reconnected and I was passed out in Kamenka. I tried another restart and I am just passed out in Kamenka with all my gear minus the CZ rifle I had in my backpack. Very annoying after a 4 hour sesh but shit happens, just letting you know so hopefully a fix is found.

Cheers.

So i was out hunting beasts for food and got teleported inside a church with alot of other people, so i logged off and when i came back i had to pick gender and start again. ive never known any other game to teleport you about, is this bug getting fixed?

I was at barracks nw and when I tried to log in, I was suddenly in a room with other unarmed people. After I aborted and found another server, I appeared to be at the shore close to cherno with all my gear?

So i was out hunting beasts for food and got teleported inside a church with alot of other people, so i logged off and when i came back i had to pick gender and start again. ive never known any other game to teleport you about, is this bug getting fixed?

I was at barracks nw and when I tried to log in, I was suddenly in a room with other unarmed people. After I aborted and found another server, I appeared to be at the shore close to cherno with all my gear?

both are hackers rather then actual bug tp's, if it had been a bug you would have tp'ed out to the middle of the ocean, although with the new location saving a simple log out and back in moves you back to one of the costal spawns with all your gear no more having to swim for nearly an hour to make land (yeah done that twice)

My friend tried to switch out his ghille suit with civilian clothing so he could give me the ghille suit. It teleported him into the ocean.

When will we have skins for female character?

http://i45.tinypic.com/2ep0vw1.jpg

We already do. It's just that after the 2nd relog you turn into a male.

EDIT: Atleast that's what happened to me. Not sure if it's supposed to be that way.

Edited by Bloodlike

I was playing a few hours back with a friend of mine, he got hurt so we switched servers so I'd go and bandage him up, but when we did that, I got ported to the shore, all my equipment was gone except for my AS 50, which now has TWS, is this a problem on the server or did I do something wrong?

http://i45.tinypic.com/2ep0vw1.jpg

We already do. It's just that after the 2nd relog you turn into a male.

EDIT: Atleast that's what happened to me. Not sure if it's supposed to be that way.

I've been playing a female for a couple of days now but it wont let me wear the ghillie suit or camo clothing. I'm assuming they just haven't created the model or something. Looking forward to the update that fixes it though

Similarly to some other people, I also seem to have issues teleporting upon logging in. I am playing as a female and when I login I end up in a completely different area. 3 out of 4 times I spawned along the coast and the 4th time i ended up spawning in a field in who knows where, and there was a pack of probably 4-5 people armed to the teeth no more than 300 meters walking in my direction. I was obviously killed and lost some good weapons such as m16a2 and mags plus the rest of my gear which was decent. Im a little upset but not sure if it was a glitch, bad server, or hacking. If it is a glitch I kindly am letting the dev team know so they can info for future updates but if it was hackers i am going on a mad bandit spree in which I kill entire servers filled with people!!!!!

As a quick side note, it will most only be a short, if not futile spree, so fear not :)