Sign in to follow this  
harry_oneill_52@hotmail.co.uk

Cd-Key help please D:?

Ok sadly my original Arma Co was global banned 3 times for no reason the bans were lifted 2 times with BE apologising for falsely banning me. But on the 3rd time they haven't replied in over a month!!

My friend was generous enough to buy me new cd keys for Co. But i cannot activate them in steam ( i believe they are none steam version )

this leads me to here. I have no idea were i can download a official copy of the game were i can activate my new keys any advice would be really appreciated.

They do not react if their opinion is that the ban is legit. Give it another try. And regarding to your question: I don't know.

Dude i aint gonna be a total dick but.... CD keys just don't suddenly get banned for no reason, either you have been busted scripting or tried downloading that's stolen your CD key..... on the front of installing a new key well no idea...

They do not react if their opinion is that the ban is legit. Give it another try. And regarding to your question: I don't know.

Yeah im aware of their rule with that. But the initial two times they un banned the account after about 30 hours ish. all i want to do now is get my new key activated and back into the game :) and heyul if BE give back my old account il give the CD key from it to who ever can help me work this out

Dude i aint gonna be a total dick but.... CD keys just don't suddenly get banned for no reason, either you have been busted scripting or tried downloading that's stolen your CD key..... on the front of installing a new key well no idea...

Yeah i understand what your saying and i can see it from that perspective but unless i have been keylogged or whatever these kids are doing nowadays by some other means i genuinely dont have a explanation myself but yeah i appreciate the feedback none the less

CD keys just don't suddenly get banned for no reason,

Yes they have been , The machinima livestream where they interviewed Rocket made that abundently clear , also my friend who is only new to the game got banned for no reason a while back , Also Battleye have even STATED that they unbanned many people because they were falsely banned.

As for this dude try find the Location where your CD-KEY is stored in your registry and edit it there

Yes they have been , The machinima livestream where they interviewed Rocket made that abundently clear , also my friend who is only new to the game got banned for no reason a while back , Also Battleye have even STATED that they unbanned many people because they were falsely banned.

As for this dude try find the Location where your CD-KEY is stored in your registry and edit it there

Thanks for this but as i got confused by the whole none steam thing ( and a cyclic redundancy error ) my hdd dieing i had to put new windows onto a new hdd so im currently on fresh windows on a fresh hdd aswell :/ unless i re download my steam copy and install that but it wont work will it? seing as i tryed to activate this new cd key in a new steam account under a new email and it isnt recognised as a valid key type (none steam) :/

3 bans? Come on dude, lightning doesn't strike thrice in the same spot.

Lighting can hit tall buildings many times a year if they have lightning rods on them.

On topic: contact BE again on the issue and see if they will unban it also mention that they baned/unbaned you before.

Well if your friend acquired the CO non-steam version from Bohemia online store, he should have a sprocket downloader link in his account right next to the serial. I don't know how other retailer stores work so can't help there.