Sign in to follow this  
Zephyrius

Lingor Island Server

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to make a quick post about my new Lingor Island server. I have recently changed over to spice things up a notch. I was constantly running into hacker problems on my other server and will now be more able to combat against it. I will do my best to ensure that this server is hacker free and fun for everyone. I will not abuse admin power and will always be willing to change things for the better. At anytime feel free to send me a PM for suggestions on my server. I hope to see you there!

209.222.101.34:10802

US 1045 Lingor 0.34/Beta 97361 (-9 GMT)

Server is hosted in Philadelphia (-5 GMT), set to -9 GMT so it is light out at prime hours (6-11pm)

Vehicle Spawns: 75

Cleanup Daily

I WILL ban hackers on site no questions asked. Certain things will be up for kick/warning to player, I will make judgement based on severity of hack/script. Please play fair. This server is all about fun. Currently I have vehicles set to spawn in with fuel and fully repaired. This is for testing purposes and may be subject to change based on feedback from friends and players. I can always make slight changes to vehicles (always fuel but not repaired or repaired but never fuel etc) and will be attempting to find the best settings for maximum fun.

Please give me as much suggestions/feedback as possible as I would love to hear it. I know a lot of people like the "survival" aspect of DayZ as do I, this is why I am strictly testing the vehicle settings.

Lose the ready-to-go vehicles. Make the people work for them at least. Do you have a max ping set?

Lose the ready-to-go vehicles. Make the people work for them at least. Do you have a max ping set?

Yes the max ping is set to 175. Again the vehicles are just to test. I figure 75 vehicles is plenty to go around but we will see.

I thought I would mention that the server is from Survival Servers. Big props to them they are a great server host!

Also let me know what map you guys prefer more. Lingor or Chernarus? I love both for different reasons but just needed the new scenery.

what is the starting gear?

By the way I think cars are hard to find as it is so the ready to go cars sound good.

Edited by meat pie