FlashingHD

Can't join servers - No matter what.

Hey guys,

A couple of days ago I've received an error when joining a server.

"This server is running an incorrect version of the server side application. You cannot play on this server. If you are a server admin please contact DayzStaff."

I have no clue what happened to my game but somehow it's now showing on every single server I try to join.

So far I've tried reinstalling both Arma II and DayZ. I've ran the game and joined servers through the ingame-serverlist, DayZCommander, and SIXLauncher. None of them gave any positive results. Every single one gave me the error. Even after redownloading and reinstalling.

Feel free to share solutions with me, as DayZ Support doesn't seem to respond to my ticket.

Cheers, Tom.

My dayz commander doesn't show the newest arma 2 beta patches, i had the same problem till i manually updated last night and realized there were 10+ patches that dont show up in commander.

My dayz commander doesn't show the newest arma 2 beta patches, i had the same problem till i manually updated last night and realized there were 10+ patches that dont show up in commander.

Has it fixed your problem by manually updating ArmA II ( beta ) ?

Bump. I'm still experiencing the same issue. Haven't heard anything from DayZ Support, or Bohemia Support. This is pretty much my only hope.

The "solution" posted above didn't work for me, for your information.

how many servers have you tried? what maps were they? What version was the server running? What version are you running?

how many servers have you tried?

Somewhere between 10-15.

what maps were they?

Just the standard DayZ mod. Chernasus I guess.

What version was the server running?

What version are you running?

Check attached file.post-113893-0-01254400-1348917646_thumb.

This has happened with me as well, it only occurs on Chernarus for me. Everything is updated on my end and I used to play on this server all the time. For me this started happening after a hacker started teleporting me around the map so I aborted and then tried to reconnect and I haven't been able to play on any Chernarus servers. Lingor and the rest work fine. I would love to find out if there is a solution. I've done all that you have done as well. Wish I could help you out but I'm in the same boat.

BUMP! I have had the same problem for 1 month now and I CANT PLAY! Please help FFS!

I have reinstalled like 5 times, removed all the game files and loaded them again. WTF?! Last time i played i was stuck on "no mans land".

I also tried to use RESPAWN button, I died, but it didnt help me at all... PLEASE HELP!

Update manually but launch through your dayz commander, that will solve your problem.

http://www.arma2.com/beta-patch.php

Just take the highlighted patch up top.

I have tried that. Didn't work, still gave me the error.

Problem unsolved. Feel free to leave suggestions.

Would be nice if the devs would do something or at least inform us about the bug. I'm quite sure it's something to do with the database and therefore corrupted account and so on.

So if a dev sees this post or my topic, my ID: 15791558 so just reset it

Bump.

Still no reply from DayZ Support, or ArmA II support, and still no working solution posted here.