Sign in to follow this  
Xelous

GG on DE1076

To whomever shot me, in cold blood, on DE 1076... GG, well done, enjoy the SVD camo I'd worked so hard for, enjoy all my gear and my quad bike... Enjoy all that stuff I'd gathered without harming the hair on anyone's head....

But, do tell me, how did you find me, in the middle of nowhere, in a bush, far from anyone else, on a server with only 5 people...

I find it incredulous that on DE 1076, whenever I play there, I can be one of so few people and in the MIDDLE OF NOWHERE, yet someone shoots me... I think I know who did this vile act, and I think you also got kicked moments later for your battleye not responding... I will me keeping an eye on you...

And phear me, for though you have my SVD... I now have the mighty Enfield... Feel my wrath.

• Like 3

This guy probably teleported next to you and basically he doesn't need your hard earned SVD (he just wanted to kill you and erase all your efforts in the game)...he can spawn any weapon or vehicle in the game and you couldn't have killed him since he probably also had an invulnerability hack. I am sorry.

• Like 1