9000MHZ

[iW] IRON WARRIORS (UK/EU)

IRONLOGO5.png

ABOUT IRON WARRIORS

[iW] is looking to fill a small number of slots within the group. We are looking for members that are 18+ with a working microphone and Teamspeak 3 installed. [iW] consists of around 10 members with various activity levels as jobs/education always comes first. There is no formal application although we will ask you several question on Teamspeak if we decide to invite you to join. [iW] was formed in the ARMA 2 community, so we do take part in combined ops and PvP with our sister group the [17th] though we can be considered a multi-gaming group at present as we venture into many other games.

We ask that you are somewhat familiar with DayZ and ARMA 2 although we will be more than happy to provide answers to any questions you may have. There will be a training boot camp we will run through with you, this will get you up to speed with how we work and examine any weaknesses we can work on. [iW] Welcomes any member whatever their background or gender may be, banter may get a little crude every-now and then but the atmosphere should be more than welcoming.

IRON WITHIN, IRON WITHOUT

[iW] has it's own Teamspeak server and website (pending update) and works in a tactical and co-ordinated fashion. We believe in fair and fun gameplay and are against any abuse of game mechanics, disconnecting, hacks or whatever else may result in unfair play. Most of our members are EU with a small amount coming from USA and Canada. So if you are looking for an informal and social experience feel free to reply and we shall get back to you as soon as we can.

JOINING IRON WARRIORS

Let us know why we should consider you, tell us a little about yourself and what would make you a great addition to the group. We don't do long silly and drawn out applications, a sentence or two will do. Effort is always a positive factor, if we can see your willing to try we might just invite you for a talk on our Teamspeak.

WHERE WE PLAY

[iW] is currently on a very popular private hive hosted by Dreamhack. It is white-listed and running a version of DayZ Called "DayZero" which add's many new and exiting features and where the community updates are partially being developed by the talented team of developers over there.

Edited by 9000MHZ
  • Like 1

To answer your question, sometimes yes. If we are playing Lingor or Takistan then as you know private hives are required. But we don't exclusively play on them. If you are worried about losing equipment or getting killed in engagements then [iW] might not be the best place for you. I mean no disrespect by that.

I'm looking for a active team to play with. I'm from belgium and have ts etc

Yo me and my mate are looking for a DayZ group to play with, we've been playing dayz for a few months and have been in a squad before, both from uk, both 18+, from England and Wales, played a lot of Operation Arrowhead too.

Yo me and my mate are looking for a DayZ group to play with, we've been playing dayz for a few months and have been in a squad before, both from uk, both 18+, from England and Wales, played a lot of Operation Arrowhead too.

We would like to invite you for a chat this evening if you are both avalible for around 19:00, I will send you the Teamspeak details closer to that time. If that is inconvinient please let me know and I can arrange a more suitable time, Cheers.

Edited by 9000MHZ

We have a female btw. She goes by the name Irish_Bob. She's catholic and likes long walks at the beach

Hello. I am 15 years of age and have over 4 months experience on DayZ. Three months of that being in and out of clans as overwatch/sniper. I love what I do and I do it best. I have all the gear I could possibly need so wont be scavenging anything. I am a survivalist and will shoot if a player is of any type of threat to my squad. I could write so much more but you said you dont want long winded applications so here it is. Me in a nutshell.

Im looking for a group to play with im sick of lone wolfing. I got experience and am well geared up. from uk got mic an ts3. not looking for hardcore militant place with napoleon complexes so this sounds like a good fit for me.

Ill join up with you all! I've been playing for 3 months now and basically I know what I'm doing! I am really looking for others that are dedicated and just plain want to have a great time playing DayZ!

Hey Guys,

so im interested in joining your clan / group. I started playing DayZ 2 months ago with some friends, but since they are not as good in this game as I am im more like a lone wolf atm. Im mostly killing other guys and collecting stuff or sometimes you will find me helping other / new guys.

I am 24 and a software engineer from Germany.

Thanks!

Hey Guys,

so im interested in joining your clan / group. I started playing DayZ 2 months ago with some friends, but since they are not as good in this game as I am im more like a lone wolf atm. Im mostly killing other guys and collecting stuff or sometimes you will find me helping other / new guys.

I am 24 and a software engineer from Germany.

Thanks!

Hey a little off topic but do you run a blog under the same name? Because I recognise you're name from there?

Ah, I've done this so many times over the years. I've stopped caring about making the best impression the first time around. I'm tired of that bullshit. Tired of writing an entire essay about who I am and what I'm like.

19, Dutch, well versed in the art of getting screwed over my other people, bit of a bastard at times (in the sense that I can be very blunt if I don't take a liking to you). If you act like a dick, expect me to be in your face about it. If you act like an idiot, expect me to point it out to you.

I've actually quit playing DayZ for some time... Like, a bit after the axe was put into the game I stopped. Got bored with my old group. At the time we actually ditched the original leader. He was a whiny bitch. Then I pretty much had to take control, which irritated me to no end.

Now I've got something for you. What I'm looking for isn't persé friends. I have those already. More is nice, but it's not my goal. What I'm looking for is people I can enjoy my time around, whom understand the concept of 'respect' and decency, and have a clear hierarchy. If I have to start barking orders because whomever's in charge is not decisive enough (and by the holy beans, that happens alot), I'll be out again before you know it.

So yeah. Like I said, well versed in getting screwed over. That stuff paints who you are. I'm a nice guy when you give me a reason to trust you, though.

Damn, I went and wrote an essay again. Well, a quarter of one. I guess it's better than normal.

Ah, I've done this so many times over the years. I've stopped caring about making the best impression the first time around. I'm tired of that bullshit. Tired of writing an entire essay about who I am and what I'm like.

19, Dutch, well versed in the art of getting screwed over my other people, bit of a bastard at times (in the sense that I can be very blunt if I don't take a liking to you). If you act like a dick, expect me to be in your face about it. If you act like an idiot, expect me to point it out to you.

I've actually quit playing DayZ for some time... Like, a bit after the axe was put into the game I stopped. Got bored with my old group. At the time we actually ditched the original leader. He was a whiny bitch. Then I pretty much had to take control, which irritated me to no end.

Now I've got something for you. What I'm looking for isn't persé friends. I have those already. More is nice, but it's not my goal. What I'm looking for is people I can enjoy my time around, whom understand the concept of 'respect' and decency, and have a clear hierarchy. If I have to start barking orders because whomever's in charge is not decisive enough (and by the holy beans, that happens alot), I'll be out again before you know it.

So yeah. Like I said, well versed in getting screwed over. That stuff paints who you are. I'm a nice guy when you give me a reason to trust you, though.

Damn, I went and wrote an essay again. Well, a quarter of one. I guess it's better than normal.

God damn, worst attitude I've seen in a while.

I'm going to say no, thanks for applying and good day sir.

• Like 2

Wow.

Looking back at my own post, I can't blame you one bit. I mean, today's been a shitty day, but damn. How did I create a monster like that without even noticing it? It misrepresents me... pretty much completely. The exception doesn't make the rule, after all...

Welp. I just want to apologize for the royal mess I left up there. It's a disgrace to the point that I think I don't deserve another shot.

Best of luck, Kidd. And again, sorry for... Well, all that.

• Like 1

I am interested if you are still looking for members, i have played online games for several years, have made a few cool mates most who still play, none are doing dayz atm so i need to find another group :D, i have TS, Vent, Dolby Axon and skype depending on your needs.

oh lol forgot i am 28 and form the UK i work but am on most evenings times very depending on my needs

Thanks

Matt

Thank you for the Replies so far, I have filled one slot and messaged several more. Please feel free to leave a message in this thread if you wish to have a chat with us.

Wow.

Looking back at my own post, I can't blame you one bit. I mean, today's been a shitty day, but damn. How did I create a monster like that without even noticing it? It misrepresents me... pretty much completely. The exception doesn't make the rule, after all...

Welp. I just want to apologize for the royal mess I left up there. It's a disgrace to the point that I think I don't deserve another shot.

Best of luck, Kidd. And again, sorry for... Well, all that.

Thank you for apologising. Everyone has bad dayZ.

Edited by Lt Kidd

I would like to be considered, I have been playing Dayz about a month exclusively lone wolfing but prefer the team play and banter of Arma II. scavenging is my thing and would like to use those skills in an organised group like yours. over 18, london, have TS3and up for a laugh

After a chat with some of the guys we have decided to grab one or two more to join [iW] so please apply again below.

• Like 1

Yo, me and a friend of mine are looking to join a DayZ group, we've been in groups before, but sadly dispanded, add me on skype or steam: Lukepker

I applied before but I ended up going into surgery the next day, so I forgot to check, but if you add me on steam, i'll be on.