9000MHZ

[iW] IRON WARRIORS (UK/EU)

Hello, i am just wondering the average age of your members, as i would be considered as mature gamer at 30+ ?

Hey fellas, I'm a 28 year old German guy looking for a group that plays tactical without sacrificing fun. I've been looking for a squad quite some time now, but since I never found the right mix between seriousness and fun, I've been playing as a lone wolf.

I want to change that.

edit: my steam name is omega

Edited by 0mega

ay up lads im a 29 yo bloke from stoke england got Into dayz couple of months ago got 100 plus hours in game would be nice team up with a group, tryd to team up with ppl ingame little bit fed up with getting shot in the face when I try be nice tho. Never shoot on site, in fact im a murder virgin :) experienced in all aspects of dayz got ts3 up for a good team based experience and a bit of fun msge on steam - Octi p.s profile pic is of that guy out of evil dead ;D

ay up lads im a 29 yo bloke from stoke england got Into dayz couple of months ago got 100 plus hours in game would be nice team up with a group, tryd to team up with ppl ingame little bit fed up with getting shot in the face when I try be nice tho. Never shoot on site, in fact im a murder virgin :) experienced in all aspects of dayz got ts3 up for a good team based experience and a bit of fun msge on steam - Octi p.s profile pic is of that guy out of evil dead ;D

Hello. I've played DayZ from very early in its life and have worked in groups of up to four people extensively and would like to join your group. I'm 23 years old, from the UK and have a mic. I have teamspeak/ventrilo/skype/mumble, I have a healthy knowledge of chernarus and a knack for staying alive.

Edited by JohnnyBusta

Hey im 18 and i live in finland. I play with a buddy and we got a base setup with just about everything. Im familiar with the game and the maps and i got loads of experience. Ive mostly been using Skype but im familiar with teamspeak too :) i cm tell more about myself later but if ur intrested pm me :)

REMOVED

Keep You paws to you own thread and learn some manners. Also you're grammar is appauling, I'd at least expect some effort.

Edited by 9000MHZ

Few more replies would be nice before the end of the week, I'm inviting those of you who interest us for a chat today.

Hello

I'm Mark I'm 27 from UK/Oxford. I'm not THAT experienced with DayZ but I know what I need to know to stay alive. I'm looking for a casual team to play in the evenings with as most of my time is taken up with my Daughter and Wife.

I'm happy with any rules of no murdering etc but I do enjoy a bit of pvp. I'm currently looking to record game play as I've recently got into editing and loading it up onto YouTube, I'm no pro at it but i do enjoy it.

Anyway hope to hear from you.

Hello I would like to join.

I am 16 years old living in South London. I am currently in 6th form studying Maths, Physics, Computer science and business. I started Arma 2/Day Z last week and I want a tactical clan that doesn't demand that he be on all of the time. I also want to get interested in world of tanks and PVP in arma 2.

Edited by G-Dude

Hello.

My name is Lukas and I am from Borehamwood, North-west London. I'm 19 years old and I am currently living in Norway.

I have been playing DayZ since a month after release, so I have a lot of knowledge within game mechanics, spawnsites, how to use a weapons/zeroing and how to be a team player all around. I'm open for any type of role within the squad. All of the rules are fine by me, pretty much how I live my life within DayZ.

I generally play every day and I am very fond of communication when it comes to DayZ. I am always up for shits and giggles, yet I like to take things seriously around hostile territory.

I would love to come on TS and have an oral application or just a chat.

If you would like to contact me:

Skype - lukas.methyl.sainty

Steam - Istyleflex

Hello.

My name is Lukas and I am from Borehamwood, North-west London. I'm 19 years old and I am currently living in Norway.

I have been playing DayZ since a month after release, so I have a lot of knowledge within game mechanics, spawnsites, how to use a weapons/zeroing and how to be a team player all around. I'm open for any type of role within the squad. All of the rules are fine by me, pretty much how I live my life within DayZ.

I generally play every day and I am very fond of communication when it comes to DayZ. I am always up for shits and giggles, yet I like to take things seriously around hostile territory.

I would love to come on TS and have an oral application or just a chat.

If you would like to contact me:

Skype - lukas.methyl.sainty

Steam - Istyleflex

Lukas, please drop by our teamspeak tomorrow at 1800.

AENVIR will PM you the details.

As always everyone is welcome to leave a post. Still looking to fill those slots.

9000MHZ casts resurrect. Its super effective!

Hey guys welsh player 19 got mic,interested if you guys are,would still say im lacking experience but have become addicted to dayz. Not played much arma but interested, I am Cone Drone on steam if you wonna add me. I dont consider myself to have any "special" skills but would would be more than willing to work on any requested of me.

Hey I have been playing Dayz for a few months now and am interested in joining a clan. I am from a FPS background so know what im doing and i stay in the UK although my working hours do vary. Cheers

Casella and Cone Drone could you both be online on our teamspeak server for 1800 (UK time) on Friday the 16th of November?

Matt will PM you our details.

A room-temperature superconductor walks into a bar

The barman says "Your kind isn't welcome here"

It leaves with no resistance....

New to clanwork in day z, always been on my own so if i set up team speak for a chat ? Il be having a 6-7 hour session 18th nov ?

Hey guys , my names Tony and i am 17 from Ireland and looking for people to play dayz with I got experience , I have mic an ts3.

Yeah, I am interested. I am veteran DayZ player. I always get into firefights in DayZ and I am not afraid of losing my stuff (shit happens ). I am looking for active clan and clan which plays on populated servers, I don't want to sit on 10 people server and run around NWAF without action !