Kerwyn

Invincibility bug?

Date/Time: 10:00 GMT September 26, 2012

What Happened: I should have died, but instead the bandit wasted nearly three clips before I logged and I came back alive (details below)

Where was I: Just West of Cherno, roughly around grid 058127

What was I doing: I was leaving Cherno as I came under fire from a bandit

Current Installed Version: 1.7.2.6

Server: US 634

System Specs: Gateway NV75S03h; AMD Quad-core A8-3500M, AMD Radeon HD 6740G2 (1gb VRAM); 8gb DDR3 Memory

Timeline:

I was leaving Cherno after having a few close calls with players in the city, when I came under fire on the outskirts of the city, my FPS suddenly dropped to about 2 fps, so I decided to try and run. Whomever was pursuing me shot me several times, but my blood didn't drop, on about the third or fourth hit, my leg broke, however I didn't collapse, and was able to keep running another 100m or so, the whole time thinking to myself how pissed I'd be in the other guy's shoes, so finally I decided that it wasn't fair, as he'd put at least thirty rounds into me, and used up way more, and I turned to face him, I tried to fire my weapon, but it wouldn't fire, and after another dozen shots or so, I finally collapsed, dead. But not really, I was laying on the ground, but I never got the scoreboard, or the "You Are Dead" screen. I let myself lie there (The bandit chasing me stood there putting rounds into me the whole time) for about two minutes before giving up and aborting. When I logged back into another server to see if I was actually dead, I was merely bleeding and unconscious, but still at full blood. Dunno if anyone else has had this bug, but it was sure a weird way to start the night.

This happened me and 2 friends. We had 4, 3 of us were invincible, only 1 was able to be damaged. We were not desynced, we were even getting in/out of a bus, driving around.

Couldn't die to zombies, bullets, or exploding vehicles.

This is a real bug; One of out guys was able to die... just one (lucky guy!)