Sign in to follow this  
worsin

US 2013 Private Hive with 150+ Vehicles and Custom Cherno Map (14 Barracks!)

DayZ - Storm Company US 2013 PRIVATE HIVE [3DP:ON|CH:ON|SC:ON|NVG's IN LOADOUT|150+ Vehicles|Custom Map

Storm Company's private server is a Newbie Friendly server set to Regular Level. We have several admins on a lot (i work from home)

Our Cherno Map is custom modified to include many changes to enhance your experience...no need to suicide in Kamenka or run to the coast for blood bags!

We have a Public TS3 Server also that anyone is welcome to join (as long as you are respectful).

Search Tags: Storm Company

Address: 199.21.200.33:2302

Required Mods: DayZ

• Over 150+ Vehicles including 4 choppers!
  • 40+ Bikes along coastal starting areas
  • NVG's IN LOADOUT!!!
  • Database Backups every 30 Min
  • Roll Backs in case of Hacker Mass Teleports etc.
  • AUTO Server Restarts @ 00:00, 04:00, 08:00, 12:00, 16:00 and 20:00 MST time for Time Change
  • DayZ Version: 1.7.2.6
  • Beta Patch: 96895
  • BattleEye = ON
  • Difficulty = Regular
  • 3rd Person = ON
  • Side Chat = ON
  • Cross Hairs = ON
  • Death Messages = ON
  • Map GPS = ON
  • NT= OFF
  • Enhanced Loot Spawns @ North East Airfield, North West Airfield, Solnichney, Kamenka, Kamerovo and Stary Sober
    • NEAF Changes
      • 6 Barracks
      • Fire Station
      • Warehouse

[*]Kamenka Changes

• Grocery Store
      • 2 Red Barns
      • Orange Appartments
      • Fire Station

[*]Kamerovo Changes

• Church
      • Orange Appartments
      • Red Barn

[*]Stary Sober Changes

• Medical Tent

[*]North West Airfield Changes (New!)

• 6 Barracks
      • 2 Warehouses
      • Huge Construction Site (high yield industrial)
      • Much More!

[*]Solnichney Changes (New!)

• Grocery Store
      • Office Building
      • Train Station
      • Huge Construction Site (high yield industrial)
      • Apartment Building
      • Storage Shed

We are coming out with an EXPERT level server soon that will have a custom mod on it adding TONS of cool stuff to DayZ.

Our website is very cool with with a FULL Social Network, Forum, Events Calendar and Full Integration of TinyChat for live chat and real-time video sharing. Anyone that wants to share photos, videos, form groups or even hold events can and is welcome to join our website. Rival clans are welcome to form private groups to discuss their plans or schedule meetings for their clan with our integrated events system.

See our website at:

Storm Company Website

We are now giving NVG's in our initial loadout when you spawn into server.

This will provide better immersion while still making it friendly for people starting out on server during the night time. We feel that this will improve gameplay over having it always daytime.

Our reboots now will set the time as follows:

Reboot 1 @ 12am MST: 8pm-12am

Reboot 2 @ 4am MST: 2pm-6pm

Reboot 3 @ 8am MST: 2pm-6pm

Reboot 4 @ 12pm MST: 8pm-12am

Reboot 5 @ 4pm MST: 2pm-6pm

Reboot 6 @ 8pm MST: 2pm-6pm

Edited by worsin
  • Like 1

I can speak highly of this server. Occasionally of course there are a few griefers/hackers, but so far I've had the most fun on DayZ in this server. Party Busses, Chopper battles, bicycle races, just tons of fun. Taxi services for coastal noobs are fun too :). Risky, but fun! If you play long enough, u'll eventually find a really good vehicle.

First time i ever connected to this server, I spawned at Krutoy Cap... a spawn that i usually commit suicide at. But to my right, about a few meters away, was my first ever bicycle. Had so much fun that day haha. Hope to see some more people on there. I wanna see vehicles causing traffic jams on Chernarus!

-Kevin

I can speak highly of this server. Occasionally of course there are a few griefers/hackers, but so far I've had the most fun on DayZ in this server. Party Busses, Chopper battles, bicycle races, just tons of fun. Taxi services for coastal noobs are fun too :). Risky, but fun! If you play long enough, u'll eventually find a really good vehicle.

First time i ever connected to this server, I spawned at Krutoy Cap... a spawn that i usually commit suicide at. But to my right, about a few meters away, was my first ever bicycle. Had so much fun that day haha. Hope to see some more people on there. I wanna see vehicles causing traffic jams on Chernarus!

-Kevin

Thanks for the support Kevin! Keep an eye out for the Expert server with our new mod coming out soon. Its going to add lots of cool vehicles and weapons not even in DayZ or Arma 2

This sounds good, hope your ping kicker is not too low for a humble New Zealander to join. Me and my wing man will try tonight.... Just played for 5 minutes and got kicked for 266 ping, any chance you could raise it a little?

Edited by DubPlate

MaxPing on server should be set to 350 now. Let me know if you have troubles.

Hello people.

I would love to play on this server, but as of the moment my guid is still on the cbl and the sole guy moderating the list is in the hospital, so i am f**ked on that point.

I ahve never hacked, been rude to others or admins etc in my life, i have been put on it by a rogue admin. I cannot procve that i have never hacked, but i can prove that i am on the list for no reason:

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/73844-community-banlist/page__st__100#entry835675

http://code.google.com/p/dayz-community-banlist/issues/detail?id=1156

I would love a chance of good faith n this server, it seems like a awesome one to play in.

Also a tip, please post the ts info somewhere visible, i simply cannot find it here or anywhere.

Hello people.

I would love to play on this server, but as of the moment my guid is still on the cbl and the sole guy moderating the list is in the hospital, so i am f**ked on that point.

I ahve never hacked, been rude to others or admins etc in my life, i have been put on it by a rogue admin. I cannot procve that i have never hacked, but i can prove that i am on the list for no reason:

http://dayzmod.com/f...100#entry835675

http://code.google.c.../detail?id=1156

I would love a chance of good faith n this server, it seems like a awesome one to play in.

Also a tip, please post the ts info somewhere visible, i simply cannot find it here or anywhere.

You would have to give me your GUID for me to remove you. We use Anti-Hax periodically to update our ban list but i keep a list of people that need to be removed after the update.

Also, TS3 server info is on our website for those interested.

i found it thanks, but its fairly difficult to find, could you post it in this thread to? I think that would be handy for new people.

guid is: 7c27312f2c7a049b2435bd6424529606

Not sure why its hard to find...We have a ping reporting issue but it happens on a TON of private servers.

Posted the remote connection info above.

Lockmar here. This server has given me and my squad a hell of a lot of good gunfights. Probably the best chernarus server I've been on. Some people are friendly but some are not. My squad and I are becoming fairly infamous lately so watch your back.

• Like 1

Are their name tags?

Nametags are set to OFF but when you scroll the mouse wheel you can get distance and the name of the person your targeting.

This might be turned off soon.

Lockmar here. This server has given me and my squad a hell of a lot of good gunfights. Probably the best chernarus server I've been on. Some people are friendly but some are not. My squad and I are becoming fairly infamous lately so watch your back.

Good to have you on server Lockmar...Expert server with our custom mod is coming very soon. Hope to see you all there!

Edited by worsin

We are now giving NVG's in our initial loadout when you spawn into server.

This will provide better immersion while still making it friendly for people starting out on server during the night time. We feel that this will improve gameplay over having it always daytime.

Our reboots now will set the time as follows:

Reboot 1 @ 12am MST: 8pm-12am

Reboot 2 @ 4am MST: 2pm-6pm

Reboot 3 @ 8am MST: 2pm-6pm

Reboot 4 @ 12pm MST: 8pm-12am

Reboot 5 @ 4pm MST: 2pm-6pm

Reboot 6 @ 8pm MST: 2pm-6pm

is this password protected? If not... im for sure going to check this out here in like an hour.

is this password protected? If not... im for sure going to check this out here in like an hour.

No password. No whitelist. Just active admins that ban hackers on our own server and report them to community banlist.

Have been playing for some time now on this server.... I recomend it to everyone that got bored of Strary/NW AF hotspots. Aditional baracs on NE AF are great!!

Have been playing for some time now on this server.... I recomend it to everyone that got bored of Strary/NW AF hotspots. Aditional baracs on NE AF are great!!

Actually i just added 6 barracks to NWAF to even it out some...now both airfields have a bunch of barracks with their own advantages. This should spread people out on the map a little more.

Take note of the changes up top...Solnichney is also modified now too!

Edited by worsin

Cant recommend this server enough. been playing on it for a month or so now. The stuff they have added in is just amazing. Extra buildings, new weapons. The admin is online quite often when the random douche hacker shows up they are dealt with pretty swiftly.

anyone looking for a place to set up a new home server, you've found it :D

I agree! i have been playing this server for almost a week now. best server around.

Wow get on for 10mins get a revolver akm and cheque backpack and get shot by a guy with a dmr wow was not expecting this for this server

• Like 1

Wow get on for 10mins get a revolver akm and cheque backpack and get shot by a guy with a dmr wow was not expecting this for this server

It was a CZ, at least give me some credit for that. Also you just announced your arrival in Elektro, so you kinda had it coming.

Edited by The manhunter
  • Like 1