dmagnusv@yahoo.ca

Running into some Strangers who turn out to actually be Friendly??? This still happens in DayZ?

It happened quite a bit when I first started DayZ. Now I pretty much shoot on sight depending on the weapon you have, or if it looks like you've got good loot. I will lay or hide and watch the person as they run around. Get some good looks and when I decide, "Yep, he's dying today." I wait for a nice opportunity and pop!

Edited by CerebralZombie
  • Like 1

i ran into a friendly guy the other day we scared the crap out of each other as both turned around the same corner and bumped into each other kinda funny when i think about it

• Like 1

It happened quite a bit when I first started DayZ. Now I pretty much shoot on sight depending on the weapon you have, or if it looks like you've got good loot. I will lay or hide and watch the person as the run around. Get some good looks and when I decide, "Yep, he's dying today." I wait for a nice opportunity and pop!

Yep pretty much. The other day I gave someone the benefit of the doubt and paid for it.

You meet friendly people when you are friendly yourself. Never give up trying to be friendly.

I'll try but usually that only ends up getting you killed.