Sign in to follow this  
SennenT

Best 'nade throw ever? XD

So me and some friend drove our URAL up to a single barrack in the middle of nowhere somewhere in Lingor,

as soon as we get back out we see our URAL driving away. Someone tried to steal it! As my friends where trying to shoot out the tires, I call out "Nade going out!". They're all telling me to not throw it because they know my grenade skills, the same skill level as my ATV driving skill who I flip every 25 minutes. I throw it a few meters next to the driving Ural which whas about 150 meters away at the moment. The grenade explodes and the guy gets out as the Ural stops because it lost one wheel. We light him up and he Alt+F4s, as we check the ural we notice all that got damaged whas the front right wheel. We fixed it and laughed about the awesome throw. :) I whas proud of myself :P I had saved our URAL from a noob trying to steal it. Got any awesome moments of glory and pure luck? Tell me! :D

Is that your young mother or older sister in the photo background?

It's called a girl, they actually do excist.

• Like 1

I noticed I'm married to one they are generally over rated though, granted theres benefits but they cost more to keep than the average horse

Still didnt answer my question

To answer: She is neither, I had to do a group project with her in school and we became friends.

To answer: She is neither, I had to do a group project with her in school and we became friends.

you got friendzoned! :thumbsup:

you got friendzoned! :thumbsup:

Meh, don't need girls. I have the internet.

• Like 2

Aww you answered :( I figured we could troll each other for at least the next 50 posts

I'm sorry, I'm trying to find someone who wants to trade for my M107 because I don't want to drop it or let it rot in my tents.

inb4 I once shot down a heli with a Makarov

I once shot down a heli with a m9.

EDIT: SD.

Edited by Angryofficer