Average Pegasus

Weapon box

Hello everybody.

Yesterday, I was in Elektro with 3 other guy. One of them find a special box...

It have everything in it! every gun, ammo, food, drink,tool (etc) we take stuff in it and go out

(then I die like a noob _ _' )

I came back to elektro (since I spawn near it) on an other server (the server was empty) and i find the box, again, but in an other area with the same stuff in it..

but since I know amost nothing on dayZ (and battleye ) I don't know if it hacked and if i can get banned because I take a lot of stuff (bandage, blood, food, ammo, gun etc)

It is hacked in, and you will not be banned for having hacked items.

Some people will regard it as immoral to take the items, but it is really for you to decide!

• Like 1

You cant be global banned, but you could possibly be banned from the server.

Unlikely, unless you have a hacked weapon, like the AS50 TWS.

It's hacked in yes!! Just leave it be don't ruin the game for yourself and others... You'll be much more satisfied when you find the weapons in the crate other than having them handed to you.

• Like 2

well similar thing, was on a server and found an m4 holo silenced with grenade launcher and i realised after (logging out) searching on wiki that this weapon does not exist but i droped my other silenced m4 for it.

now i ve the moral problem that i can drop it, (what i want) couse its cheated and play with a pistol or i go on until i find myself an other m4 ssd (guess thats the name) or similar

well similar thing, was on a server and found an m4 holo silenced with grenade launcher and i realised after (logging out) searching on wiki that this weapon does not exist but i droped my other silenced m4 for it.

now i ve the moral problem that i can drop it, (what i want) couse its cheated and play with a pistol or i go on until i find myself an other m4 ssd (guess thats the name) or similar

Drop it if you die then at least you die with integrity