Sign in to follow this  
bleedshow

Stuck in a buildng?

Hey there,

I was in a appartment and logged out. The next time I logged in [40 minuts later] I was at the bottom of the appartment in the floor. I can run around in the chamber but the walls from the outside are now keeping me in a 4x4 area... Is there any way to get out of that glitch?

Btw; It is on a lingor server so I guess there is no way for an admin to teleport me out. I need other ways to get out.

I had this happen on a Cherno server. Im assuming youve tried everything like lying down and rolling to get out, that seemed to work for me.

How about logging in repeatedly, sometimes ive been moved to the coast when ive had trouble finding decent servers and had to join several in a short space of time to find one. not sure ift thats the same on Lingor

I hopped out the visible door by pression V and that worked, good luck getting out!

I will try the above and let you guys know how it worked out :)

Made a photo haha; http://puu.sh/1a01z So yeah, didn't manage to get out. I might join a verry populated server while watching a tv series and hope a hackers joins and teleport me out

Edited by bleedshow