Sign in to follow this  
TheMightyMutch

I'm Looking to increase my Humanity: Reward: Camo-Clothing

Hey guys, my Very first post here.

Im looking to increase my humanity, the reason i want to do this is because im looking to become a better person in DayZ rather than a dirty bandit.

To do this I need to do 'hero' deeds like giving blood packs.

If you are willing to cooperate this is how its gonna work:

1. We meet up on a low Population server (Possibly through Skype)

2. I will make you bleed either through me shooting you or a zombie

3. I keep giving you bloodpacks

4. You get rewarded with Camo-Clothing

In other words trading time for camo

Shoot me a message if your intrested, where we can work out skype details and server details.

Im in Cherno BTW

Edited by TheMightyMutch

If you truly want to be a better player, don't buy humanity, earn it.

• Like 2

Thats not how you should do it man, seems wrong to me! Worked my ass off to get 20k+ humanity and the way you wanna do it is almost like cheating! But thats only IMO...

Well -18000 humanity is very hard to get rid of naturally.

Its not like this was caused by alot of murders either, mostly just people shooting me and me shooting back and me apperently 'murdering' them.

Well -18000 humanity is very hard to get rid of naturally.

So naturally, your idea of "becoming a better person in DayZ" is to totally exploit the game mechanics...bravo. Your will to become a "better" person is commendable.

Edited by SystemiK
  • Like 2

So naturally, your idea of "becoming a better person in DayZ" is to totally exploit the game mechanics...bravo. Your will to become a "better" person is commendable.- SystemiK

No, becoming a better person is being done now, the only trouble with becoming a better person is that there is very little people to cooperate with, i tried cooperating with a guy who was 'friendly' gave him blood, supplies the works, and ended up getting shot in the back.

Trust me I wouldn't post this if i wasn't a good person, because I wouldn't bother.

Perhaps I didn't write it clear enough in the starting post, my fault entirely.

I wanted to raise it because so I can 'appear' to be a better person, most people just shoot on site if they see a bandit, the skin that I am eternally stuck with because the game says that i am a bad person because someone shot me and i shot back and i 'murdered' them.

If you want to post more comments about me being a cheap-O go ahead, ill see if i can clarify them.

No, becoming a better person is being done now, the only trouble with becoming a better person is that there is very little people to cooperate with,

Trust me I wouldn't post this if i wasn't a good person, because I wouldn't bother.

My advice would be to just play the fucking game and let the outcome fall where it may. So you have found yourself in a situation where you have an unwanted scarf around your neck. Big deal, it's not the end of the world, some people are actually proud to wear it. Resorting to a post on the forums offering a "bribe" to someone who would be willing to help you exploit the game mechanic is not going to make you a "good person". It may help you lose the scarf but then again it will certainly mark you as a poser. That's all I'm saying.

Play the game and deal with the consequences of your actions (warranted or not) what you are doing is cheating the game as it was intended to be played. Personally, I don't really give a shit, the game has far larger problems than this, but leave the morality of "Oh but I'm a good person" out of it. You want something here, and you are willing to cheat the game to get it.

Simple as that.

• Like 1

You make a good point. Not afraid to admit that.

I'll see if I can get back to DayZ and get it back with effort

Thank you for helping me see the error of my ways.

My beans go to you

Edited by TheMightyMutch

You make a good point. Not afraid to admit that.

I'll see if I can get back to DayZ and get it back with effort

Thank you for helping me see the error of my ways.

My beans go to you

Well, it's not that hard really. I was at over minus 40k humanity and just logged into a high-pop server, kissed my gear goodbye and started running around as a medic in Cherno and Electro. If you have actually worked a bit to get to minus 18k you should know enough about cover and concealment by now to actually be able to approach people in a way they are stuck between a rock and a hard place anyways now. Ask them if they need help, if needed give them your weapon and help them get loot.

Took me four days to get that hero skin (granted I got to play a lot since I am on holiday) and yes, it was a shitload of work to get it. Am I still gonna screw people over if I have to? Probably, but at least I know I can do both now.

So to conculde, if you have social engineering skills higher than just sitting on a hill and sniping people, you should have no trouble getting where you want.

Edited by Panther
  • Like 2

Well, it's not that hard really. I was at over minus 40k humanity and just logged into a high-pop server, kissed my gear goodbye and started running around as a medic in Cherno and Electro. If you have actually worked a bit to get to minus 18k you should know enough about cover and concealment by now to actually be able to approach people in a way they are stuck between and a hard place anyways now. Ask them if they need help, if needed give them your weapon and help them get loot.

Took me four days to get that hero skin (granted I got to play a lot since I am on holiday) and yes, it was a shitload of work to get it. Am I still gonna screw people over if I have to? Probably, but at least I know I can do both now.

So to conculde, if you have social engineering skills higher than just sitting on a hill and sniping people, you should have no trouble getting where you want.

Beans to you.