Sign in to follow this  
priestizzle

Character in a different location from log-off

Seemed to have an issue with the database not saving my character properly.

Date/Time: 5/6/2012 4AM-5AM EST

What happened: At around 4AM EST me and a few buddies all logged off in the same spot. I logged on at 5AM EST just to check something to help out another friend, and I was not where I had logged off, was missing around 3500 blood

Where you were: We were at the northeast airfield near berezino.

What you were doing: We had looted the place, spent some time poking around, then headed for some nearby pine trees to find a safe point to log off. We logged off after a few minutes of checking out surroundings, and making sure it would be a safe area to spawn back into. Later when i logged on I was back in the airfield, I would say it's around 1km from where we logged off, missing the blood, and I believe a piece of food (not exactly sure it was the food, but I was definitely missing an inventory item I had received) right near one of the hangars.

*Current installed version: 1.5.4

*Server(s) you were on: FR3 was the server i was first on and logged off from, NY1 was the server I re-logged on to and found myself almost "rolled back" to the hangar and missing blood.

*Your system specs: N/A

*Timeline of events before/after error: Aprox. 4 AM EST logged off around 5:15 AM EST logged back on