Jest8r

Exile Clan on US 503 combat logging and cheating.

There is a clan called Exile that has been hoarding stuff into stockpiles. They USED to be at the factory at Polona, but recently I saw them driving west with the V3S and another vehicle. With a little recon on my bike I saw that they moved their "base" to Pustoshka (south of Vybor). I guess they though this was a super secret base, even though they used buses to block the exits to the warehouse, and left a tractor sitting in open view, and built their base along on of the most traveled north-south roads on the western side of the map... anyways..

I found their base this morning, totally un-guarded. After less then a minute with a toolbox, I had removed all the wire/tank-traps on the back side of the building where the gap in the fence is. I entered the warehouse to find tents everywhere, a few SUV's and a V3S loaded to the gills with weapons. Being a nice guy, I only took the V3, and did not destroy or damage anything else. I drove it almost 8 clicks north, and hid it in a very tightly bunched group of trees.

Tonight I logged on and the truck is gone... wow, what a coincidence that with only 5 people on a server, they knew where to get the truck.... So now I have a nice run south. About two clicks south I come across one of the blue vans parked at the edge of the clearing with 1/4 tank of gas, and 7 empty Jerry cans in it.

I make it to Vybor, gas up, and then proced at a good distance AROUND Pustoshka to the hills SW over Pustoshka. I had no idea if anyone was there, but I planned to find out from a better vantage point.

At this point I had to log off for a bit to help my daughter. Logged back in, took the van to a point almost due south of "their base" and ran on foot to a spot east of the gas station along the rock wall. After scanning with my L85, I see someone laying down on something that looks like a roof. I switched to my DMR, (they have the name tags turned on and I see Blooswraith at 450 meters) so I held half a mil above the second dot and let one fly. This is a night server, so I am not sure if I hit him, so I let two more go.

Now comes the good part. When you log onto their server, the first msg you see all in caps is NO COMBAT LOGGING.. and yet that is exactly what Bloodwraith did. Kind of a lol since they claim they will ban for it, I can't wait to see if they enforce it.

Not knowing if there was anyone else there, I egress out the way I came in, and start running for my van. Just as I get there I get banned from the server.

No reason given, and as far as I understand, I can not be banned for their stupidity of putting a base in the middle of a travel zone, and of laying on a roof out in the open. From what I have seen they seem to have an inexhastible supply of helicopters, which they seem to crash, and or get shot down all the time. Somehow, the very next day, they have more helicopters.

I welcome them to post ANYTHING in from server logs to screenshots showing I did ANYTHING to break the rules. I can't wait.....

I find it HILARIOUS that a clan who's own server mesages claim to be totally anti-cheating, are engaged in it on from what I saw was almost a daily basis..

• Like 1

That's a hypocrite fer ya!

But really, if you give names, I'll be sure to shoot them whenever I see 'em!

Ah i ran into a clan like this sniped 2 guys of there base is roof next thing you know i see a guy logging in right in front of me with his back against me i guess seeing if i was there after i killed him i got banned the base however was at the lumber mill south side of the coast

What part of this shows them to be engaged in cheating on a daily basis? 503 is a private hive server, why are you even reporting this here?. You are aware that private hives have an SUV spawn right? You realize a private hive has anywhere from 3 to 5 chopper spawns depending on how its configured?

So...you got banned from a private hive server and the best you got is "some guy I've seen playing on the server combat logged and he must be representative of the clan"? And thats somehow evidence of them cheating on a daily basis?

Sounds more like the cry of a drama queen trying to cause trouble for people hes been harassing by using DayZ Navigator to find their camps, who finally got banned for it. I mean, seriously, you must think everyone that reads your post was born yesterday and can't tell the difference.

I find it HILARIOUS that a clan who's own server mesages claim to be totally anti-cheating, are engaged in it on from what I saw was almost a daily basis..

After logging on to the server I find it hilarious that you neglected to notice that the first part of the MOTD says its a private hive server.

Edited by h4xst00pid

Yes well private hive or not, cheating is cheating, including locating a very well hidden vehicle that was over 8 klicks away from them in burried in the woods.

Don't you think it would be more appropriate if they had an MOTD that stated "We are a bunch of pussies that will ban you for shooting at us"?

If you did a proper seach, you would find that many people have posted about all their nonsense. From bans to server restarts, and some of these have been noticed my the moderators here.

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/65646-us-401/page__hl__exile

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/57157-exlie-clan/page__hl__exile#entry560798

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/56458-exlie-clan/page__hl__exile#entry544912

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/46970-kickedbanned-from-us-401-abusive-admin-exile-gaming/page__hl__exile

Edited by Jest8r

DayZ admins and devs have no power over private hives, so this thread is pointless.................

Hi, I run US 503.

My MOTD says we don't answer to anyone, especially you. But I'm a nice guy so I'll give you an answer. As the poster above you indicates, I banned you for usage of DayZ Navigator. You did not at any time "observe" us moving the V3S west on the 24th, and I can state why.

First, some backstory:

On the 22nd you and one other individual attacked the Factory from the North Hill, you didn't kill anyone, and once fire was being returned and there were defenders moving up the hill to engage you at closer range while over watch positions had you pinned down, both of you combat logged within 20 seconds of each other. I'm not going to drag your friends name into this but I was there and I watched the entire thing go down...I let it slide...once, cause I figured, alright these guys have been playing on the server and I'll give them a chance.

On the day of the 23rd the server appeared to be down due to a node error, it had no activity at all that day except me and it took me a lot of work arounds to even get to the lobby, once we got the node issue sorted out the server was back up.

On the morning of the 24th, you waited until members of the server known to you as the survival group at the factory were not on the server. You joined the server at 05:56AM, after going through the tents and grabbing some grenades and an M249 and several ammo belts, you then began to destroy vehicles in the base including 1 civilian Ural, and a White Hilux truck. Fair game, no problem, you were attempting to destroy a third vehicle when you were legally killed by Epo, a member of Exile. After your player_death event, the log data shows you disconnecting at 06:07AM.

After the event at 10:32AM I logged in and was appraised of the situation. I decided at that time due to the material loss we'd taken, that it was time to move elsewhere. The original plan was to move the two UAZ we had left and the SUV (which is a legal spawn on Bliss Hive btw) to a new location. One of our members down on the coast came across the V3S while we were in the process of emptying our tents and packing, so we picked that up. Now heres where the hole in your story begins. We had the V3S and had our move completed before 4:00PM Server time, there was only one unknown on the server during the move, it was not you or your friend. The entire move was completed by 14:00 hours...and you might notice...right here...that your connections on the 24th show you on the server at 05:56, disconnecting at 06:07 after being shot dead, and then...your next log entry on the server shows you logging in at 16:41(4:41PM), long after the move had been completed.

Simple facts are, you couldn't have seen a V3S because we didn't have a V3S at the factory when we killed you, and you didn't know we had one because you weren't on the server the whole day after you were killed while attempting to take down our entire vehicle base.

11m4088.png

The timestamps are right there. You couldn't have "seen" the V3S moving west because you WERE NOT THERE when the V3S was moving west. Nobody witnessed the V3S moving anywhere. As the only other hostile on the server had logged off and it was just our usual group by the time we passed through Novy Sobor with said V3S. So...stands to reason theres only one way you could have known we had a V3S and that we took it west and I've already explained what that reason was.

Now heres a fun fact. Later that night, you turn up in Vybor at 0111, as the log shows, you were spotted there by someone we had up there on salvage duty, we immediately sent out a foot team to pen you in and put you down, I personally wasn't sure why you'd ended up in Vybor at all, you'd been on the server on and off since being killed at the Factory, maybe you'd already gone back to the factory and figured out we'd moved by then...who knows, but for some reason you're in Vybor, We sent in 5 people to take you down, and just as we're closing in on your position, you log out. Could be coincidence, so I let that one go. I found it odd that you all seemed to have followed us to the west side of a very large map but hey, things happen right?

Anyways, I was up til 05:00 on the 25th, I did a server restart at 05:00 approximately because the server had been up for 24 hours, I checked our defenses, saved all our stuff and logged off, figuring that one of our euro time scale players would log on soon enough and all will be well. You log on at 05:32 approximately 30 minutes after I went to bed, potentially having noticed the server is empty. And make your way down from Vybor to the Putoshka base, and if you took down that southern set of defenses in a "minute" I'm impressed, I used the last of my cat wire and tank traps buttoning up that position as best I could (we only had 20 or so of each left) and that portion had at least 8 sets of cat wire down and 6 tank traps...but hey, you're a skilled guy obviously. I should also mention that you made the run from Vybor in a S1203 Van, got into the base, got the V3S out and parked it 7 klicks north of its position at base, as far north on the map as you could go without it going out of bounds, all in just over 30 minutes....obviously you're a very skilled guy.

And you come inside the warehouse there, and take a V3S you couldn't have possibly known we had, in fact, couldn't have possibly known any of the vehicles were there at all because they were inside the warehouse and not on open view....yes there was a bus out there, yes there was a tractor outside the walls. But for some reason, you were very sure, obviously, according to your own original account in the first post, there was a V3S that you couldn't have possibly ever seen inside that warehouse. (christ we didn't even know it had spawned, Bliss Hive 6 had a bug where the V3S wouldn't spawn at all, we'd only update to Bliss Hive 7 that morning which fixed the V3S spawn and it turned up in the usual place.)

And "being a cool guy" you only stole the V3S, cause I guess destroying the Ural the day before had tired you out and made you feel dirty inside. And you carted the V3S to 022001, how did we find it? Well I'll tell you how, we spent all day driving around looking for it cause it still had most of our critical supplies on it. We'd been cycling loot spawns in Putoshka and Vybor for tents most of the previous evening and only came up with 10 of them in a whole overnight process of attempting to build back up from losing our storage at the factory. Finally around 1500 CST, after driving as far north on the western highway as a our search team could, they turned around to head back and one of them spotted the V3S up in the trees.

Now heres where things get more fun. At 16:41 on the 25th you log in at 022001, just as you said, to find the V3S gone. You immediately log out and go to US 525...why is that? Oh well I think we know why. To check your camp that you were going to ghost all our gear over to, 525 being on the same shared private hive and all that.

Notice the timestamps afterwards. You log back on to 525 for 3 minutes starting at 19:33. You then log into 503 at 19:37 stay for three minutes and log out. You then log in to US 525 at 19:41 and spend 14 minutes on US 525 doing...who knows what, probably running like crazy to Putoshka, but you must have been pretty fast to come from 022001 in 14 minutes, but hell I'll even give you that (we checked quite extensively for vehicles in Putoshka on 525, but hey maybe there was a car hidden way out in the trees..who knows.), even though it completely debunks your story about how you actually made your way down to Putoshka while on 503 and that touching little statement about having to log off to do something with your daughter...but the timestamps don't seem to agree with your heroic retelling of your skillfull and valiant attack on a bunch of evil clan members.

You then log in to 503 at 19:57 and spend a little time getting into position. I happen to be on the server at the time, Bloodwraith is up on the oil tank doing overwatch and notices some odd zombie activity to the south, so I flank south west and see that its you, back to the scene of the crime and shooting at people. Bloodwraith did combat log and I had a long talk with him about it afterwards...cause lord knows I've died to enough hackers in the last several months that I figured he could at least take a bullet.

But after weighing all the stuff in my head, about how you combat logged on us on the 22nd, how you were stalking our camps when nobody was around and how you miraculously just seemed to know that a vehicle you couldn't have ever seen us with because you weren't ever on the server at the times that we had it after we killed you at the factory, had moved 8 klicks across the map to an entirely different location....instead of pulling my guns trigger, I pulled the ban trigger.

Now here are my reasons

1.) You are using DayZ Navigator, the only way you could have spotted a V3S where it was was by doing so, you were never on the server, as the hive log shows, during the time the V3S was mobile, so you did not "spot" it moving west. You knew exactly where the camp was, out of ANYWHERE else we could have gone, less than 12 hours after we'd picked up and moved.

2.) You had combat logged on us previously when we had the amount of people to deal with you, and only returned to our camps when there was very little chance of you meeting any resistance.

3.) You were ghosting between US 503 and US 525 and one of the reasons we went to a private hive was to get away from ghosting jackasses that won't fight fair. You ghosted from 022001 on 525, to position south of Putoshka and then logged to 503 to get a "better vantage".

Thats why I banned you. Those are my reasons, that is my evidence. And to be honest I don't have to defend my decisions cause....well I don't, but I'm defending them nonetheless.

Bloodwraith, though, for your information, is not a member of Exile, he is a member of a clan called Saints. And he has no administrative access to the 503 server. So...he didn't ban you for shooting him. I banned you because I was getting tired of your "ha ha I'm a squirrely bastard" crap and after you'd found our new camp so fast I knew for sure you weren't playing straight.

BTW, sorry about your stockpile of stuff on 525. Just so happens that we did a little elementary logic and figured that if you'd parked our V3S at 022001 on our server, there must have been a reason for you continually logging over to 525, there must have been a reason for it, and sure enough there was. Thankfully we retrieved several of the high value items you'd stolen from us, which I was happy you'd taken the time to store them because they're pretty rare spawns and all, and even working the airfield and all the best we've come up with for those NVG's is 4 sets so far. Lot of our people are running around blind at night and as you might have noticed when you were vulturing through our supplies we only had a few L85's and definitely not enough NV Goggles to go around.

So...yeah, a guy that plays with us that isn't in Exile did combat log on you, and yeah, I banned you, cause to be frank I'm tired of not getting a straight fight out of anyone at this game.

Anyways we're moving the base again when I decide to bring the server back up. It'll be on the Cherno docks, right there in the warehouse, until people like you and DayZ Navigator are no longer a factor, there is no point in trying to "survive" anywhere. So we might as well be right down on the coast so we can kill you people as you come in the door, rather than what we have been doing for the last month, which was staying north of the major towns and the coast and doing our best to try to let the server population grow naturally.

Anyways, take care. Its my server and its my rules and it was my call that you're a gutless map hack using ghoster, and I don't have to put up with people like you on my server. So I didn't.

Cya.

There is a clan called Exile that has been hoarding stuff into stockpiles. They USED to be at the factory at Polona, but recently I saw them driving west with the V3S and another vehicle. With a little recon on my bike I saw that they moved their "base" to Pustoshka (south of Vybor). I guess they though this was a super secret base, even though they used buses to block the exits to the warehouse, and left a tractor sitting in open view, and built their base along on of the most traveled north-south roads on the western side of the map... anyways..

I found their base this morning, totally un-guarded. After less then a minute with a toolbox, I had removed all the wire/tank-traps on the back side of the building where the gap in the fence is. I entered the warehouse to find tents everywhere, a few SUV's and a V3S loaded to the gills with weapons. Being a nice guy, I only took the V3, and did not destroy or damage anything else. I drove it almost 8 clicks north, and hid it in a very tightly bunched group of trees.

Tonight I logged on and the truck is gone... wow, what a coincidence that with only 5 people on a server, they knew where to get the truck.... So now I have a nice run south. About two clicks south I come across one of the blue vans parked at the edge of the clearing with 1/4 tank of gas, and 7 empty Jerry cans in it.

I make it to Vybor, gas up, and then proced at a good distance AROUND Pustoshka to the hills SW over Pustoshka. I had no idea if anyone was there, but I planned to find out from a better vantage point.

At this point I had to log off for a bit to help my daughter. Logged back in, took the van to a point almost due south of "their base" and ran on foot to a spot east of the gas station along the rock wall. After scanning with my L85, I see someone laying down on something that looks like a roof. I switched to my DMR, (they have the name tags turned on and I see Blooswraith at 450 meters) so I held half a mil above the second dot and let one fly. This is a night server, so I am not sure if I hit him, so I let two more go.

Now comes the good part. When you log onto their server, the first msg you see all in caps is NO COMBAT LOGGING.. and yet that is exactly what Bloodwraith did. Kind of a lol since they claim they will ban for it, I can't wait to see if they enforce it.

Not knowing if there was anyone else there, I egress out the way I came in, and start running for my van. Just as I get there I get banned from the server.

No reason given, and as far as I understand, I can not be banned for their stupidity of putting a base in the middle of a travel zone, and of laying on a roof out in the open. From what I have seen they seem to have an inexhastible supply of helicopters, which they seem to crash, and or get shot down all the time. Somehow, the very next day, they have more helicopters.

I welcome them to post ANYTHING in from server logs to screenshots showing I did ANYTHING to break the rules. I can't wait.....

Edited to add a copy of your original post in case you edit it to try to change your story around, champ.

Edited by ChernoPTA
  • Like 2

I love seeing these massively long posts from people trying to protect themselves and that have been accused by more then one person. I sort of doubt multiple people are accusing the same person for no reason lol. But thanks for the "LOLZ" anyway.

Edited by icetalon

I love seeing these massively long posts from people trying to protect themselves and that have been accused by more then one person. I sort of doubt multiple people are accusing the same person for no reason lol. But thanks for the "LOLZ" anyway.

Yeah ignoring posts with evidence in them is quite LOLZ. I just cut his entire post apart with direct facts and hive log timestamps backing up those facts. But its alright, I get that "two" complaints one of them completely misunderstood (on our end, that we never had a chance to make up for because this forum destroyed our public hive server due to the drama) and one from a guy thats obviously using DayZ Navigator equals "multiple people".

I have 2565 people on my ban list right now. Most of them are from the community ban list and DayZ Anti-Hax, a few hundred are from me. If you look around in cheat reporting you'll find posts where I'm trying to report the people I was banning (back when I was actually still on the main hive) properly. And by and large I do my best to let people be if they seem to be playing straight.

But since BattlEye is blind 6 days out of 7 at best, and I'm on a private hive now, you're just going to have to deal with the fact that occasionally I'm going to make a gut instinct call based on the facts as I see them. And other than that, you can have a wonderful day.

Even if the original poster hadn't used DayZ Navigator to locate where we moved, he still ghosted his way to our base on a server that is on the same shared private hive, and attacked without ever being detected on his way to his position by doing so. And that alone is grounds enough for me to ban the guy on my server....cause I can, cause I don't like spineless ghosters abusing hive travel to "get a better vantage".

To be honest I could have defended myself with a gigantic ASCII middle finger and I'd have been just as justified. But I put down facts and a direct shot of the hive log that correlates timestamp to timestamp with the actual series of events.

Edited by ChernoPTA

SInce there is so much here , I'll address everything in red, and put the excepts of what I actually said in blue.

Hi, I run US 503.My MOTD says we don't answer to anyone, especially you. But I'm a nice guy so I'll give you an answer. As the poster above you indicates, I banned you for usage of DayZ Navigator. You did not at any time "observe" us moving the V3S west on the 24th, and I can state why. First off I don't know what that is, and if you have any logs as proof, I'd love to see them. I have been playing for almost 4 months, know the map like the back of my hand, and have been gaming for over 15 years. There have been NUMEROUS bans by Battleeye, and not once have I gotten banned for anything

.First, some backstory:On the 22nd you and one other individual attacked the Factory from the North Hill, you didn't kill anyone, and once fire was being returned and there were defenders moving up the hill to engage you at closer range while over watch positions had you pinned down, both of you combat logged within 20 seconds of each other. I'm not going to drag your friends name into this but I was there and I watched the entire thing go down...I let it slide...once, cause I figured, alright these guys have been playing on the server and I'll give them a chance. Wasn't me, check your logs.On the day of the 23rd the server appeared to be down due to a node error, it had no activity at all that day except me and it took me a lot of work arounds to even get to the lobby, once we got the node issue sorted out the server was back up.On the morning of the 24th, you waited until members of the server known to you as the survival group at the factory were not on the server. You joined the server at 05:56AM, after going through the tents and grabbing some grenades and an M249 and several ammo belts, you then began to destroy vehicles in the base including 1 civilian Ural, and a White Hilux truck. Fair game, no problem, you were attempting to destroy a third vehicle when you were legally killed by Epo, a member of Exile. After your player_death event, the log data shows you disconnecting at 06:07AM. Wasn't me, check your logs.

After the event at 10:32AM I logged in and was appraised of the situation. I decided at that time due to the material loss we'd taken, that it was time to move elsewhere. The original plan was to move the two UAZ we had left and the SUV (which is a legal spawn on Bliss Hive btw) to a new location. One of our members down on the coast came across the V3S while we were in the process of emptying our tents and packing, so we picked that up. Now heres where the hole in your story begins. We had the V3S and had our move completed before 4:00PM Server time, there was only one unknown on the server during the move, it was not you or your friend. The entire move was completed by 14:00 hours...and you might notice...right here...that your connections on the 24th show you on the server at 05:56, disconnecting at 06:07 after being shot dead, and then...your next log entry on the server shows you logging in at 16:41(4:41PM), long after the move had been completed

....and here is where YOUR story unravels. If you had ANY concept of how ARMA 2 works, you would know that you can create different profiles under the same account. If you check the ID of the person that blew up your base, you will find that it was not me. There is nothing in Dayz stopping two people from using the same profile name. I did not blow up your V3 at the factory or any of the others vehicles, and it was not me that you killed. (show the log for those events as proof)Simple facts are, you couldn't have seen a V3S because we didn't have a V3S at the factory when we killed you, and you didn't know we had one because you weren't on the server the whole day after you were killed while attempting to take down our entire vehicle base.The person you killed at the base was not me.

11m4088.png

The timestamps are right there. You couldn't have "seen" the V3S moving west because you WERE NOT THERE when the V3S was moving west. Nobody witnessed the V3S moving anywhere. As the only other hostile on the server had logged off and it was just our usual group by the time we passed through Novy Sobor with said V3S. So...stands to reason there's only one way you could have known we had a V3S and that we took it west and I've already explained what that reason was.Now here's a fun fact. Later that night, you turn up in Vybor at 0111, as the log shows, you were spotted there by someone we had up there on salvage duty, we immediately sent out a foot team to pen you in and put you down, I personally wasn't sure why you'd ended up in Vybor at all, you'd been on the server on and off since being killed at the Factory, maybe you'd already gone back to the factory and figured out we'd moved by then...(TRUE) who knows, but for some reason you're in Vybor, We sent in 5 people to take you down, and just as we're closing in on your position, you log out. I left Vybor when the person hopped into a car/suv/offroad, started honking the horn, and drove out of town. At no time did I pick up a heat signature of anyone else around me, but did not want to use up my Satnag SD for my L85 clearing out all the stirred up zombies . I don't have a lot, and since the gun is not supressed it would mark my position. IF you had me "encircled", you did a lousy job, because I egressed away from Vybor to the northeast where I had my van parked.. Could be coincidence, so I let that one go. I found it odd that you all seemed to have followed us to the west side of a very large map but hey, things happen right? Show the log, I logged out almost a full klick NW of Vybor

.Anyways, I was up til 06:00 on the 25th, I did a server restart at 06:00 because the server had been up for 24 hours, I checked our defenses, saved all our stuff and logged off, figuring that one of our euro time scale players would log on soon enough and all will be well. You log on directly 8 minutes after, potentially having noticed the server is empty. And make your way down from Vybor to the Putoshka base, and if you took down that northern set of defenses in a "minute" I'm impressed, I used the last of my cat wire and tank traps buttoning up that position as best I could (we only had 20 or so of each left) and that portion had at least 8 sets of cat wire down and 6 tank traps...but hey, you're a skilled guy obviously.Yah... maybe 2 mins since it is only about a 10 second animation to remove them, and since crosshairs are on, it is easy to target/remove the wire. If you think I am lying I wold be happy to demonstrate this...And you come inside the warehouse there, and take a V3S you couldn't have possibly known we had, in fact, couldn't have possibly known any of the vehicles were there at all because they were inside the warehouse and not on open view....I had not idea WHAT was in the warehouse, but I had a damn good idea SOMETHING was in the warehouse given all the crap you guys encircled it with. Every entrance to the place was blocked up tight, what player would NOT want to see what was being secured in there???? yes there was a bus out there, yes there was a tractor outside the walls. But for some reason, you were very sure there was a V3S you couldn't have possibly ever seen inside that warehouse. What I said exactly was " I entered the warehouse to find tents everywhere, a few SUV's and a V3S loaded to the gills with weapons" To be most accurate, I should have said UAZ'z, but I tend to group all 4-wheel off-raod types to be SUV's. Part of the confusion may stem from that fact that I kind of group all the URAL/Cargo truck/V3' into the same category the same way. I still fail to see how this grammatical error is grounds for banning me. Because we didn't have it before your attack at the factory (christ we didn't even know it had spawned, Bliss Hive 6 had a bug where the V3S wouldn't spawn at all, we'd only update to Bliss Hive 7 that morning which fixed the V3S spawn and it turned up in the usual place.)And "being a cool guy" you only stole the V3S, cause I guess destroying the Ural the day before had tired you out and made you feel dirty inside. As I said, I didn't destroy your stuff, check your logs. And you carted the V3S to 022001, how did we find it? Well I'll tell you how, we spent all day driving around looking for it cause it still had most of our critical supplies on it. We'd been cycling loot spawns in Putoshka and Vybor for tents most of the evening and only came up with 10. Finally around 1500 CST, after driving as far north on the western highway as a our search team could, they turned around to head back and one of them spotted the V3S up in the trees. That vehicle was on the far side of a hill, almost a full click away from the highway, burried in trees...Now heres where things get more fun. At 16:41 on the 25th you log in at 022001, just as you said, to find the V3S gone.(TRUE) You immediately log out and go to US 525...why is that? (FALSE) I have no camp or tents or gear on 525, but yes, I wanted to move away from the area since the fact that someone "magically" found a truck 8 klicks away, on the far side of a hill, buried in trees made me nervous, and I wanted to back off away from there, I moved about 500 yards and came back to the server. Oh well I think we know why. To check your camp that you were going to ghost all our gear over to, 525 being on the same shared private hive and all that.Notice the timestamps afterwards. You log back on to 525 for 3 minutes starting at 19:33. You then log into 503 at 19:37 stay for three minutes and log out. You then log in to US 525 at 19:41 and spend 14 minutes on US 525 doing...who knows what, probably running like crazy to Putoshka, but you must have been pretty fast to come from 022001 in 14 minutes, (14 minutes is enough time to drive from the bend in the north highway, stop at Vybor, gas up and drive to the barn NW of Myshnko to check for the Hilux. Again, I will demonstrate it to prove there was no cheating going on) but hell I'll even give you that (we checked quite extensively for vehicles in Putoshka on 525, but hey maybe there was a car hidden way out in the trees..who knows.) What are you trying to prove here? I stated very clearly how I got there and what I did " About two clicks south I come across one of the blue vans parked at the edge of the clearing with 1/4 tank of gas, and 7 empty Jerry cans in it. I make it to Vybor, gas up, and then proceed at a good distance AROUND Pustoshka to the hills SW over Pustoshka. I had no idea if anyone was there, but I planned to find out from a better vantage point. I already knew where the camp was from that morning, and I know that you like to guard your camps. There was no ghosting or reason to ghost, since all I did was drive on the dirt road that goes south out of Vybor and well to the west of your base.

You then log in to 503 at 19:57 and spend a little time getting into position. I happen to be on the server at the time, Bloodwraith is up on the oil tank doing overwatch and notices some odd zombie activity to the south, so I flank south west and see that its you, back to the scene of the crime and shooting at people. Bloodwraith did combat log and I had a long talk with him about it afterwards...cause lord knows I've died to enough hackers in the last several months that I figured he could at least take a bullet. If you saw me, why didn't you shoot me? I have never combat logged and I did not this time.... Check the logs at Vybor and see I was over a click away from there when I logged, and less than 50 feet from my van. I fired 3 shots at Bloodwraith, then was starting to get attention from the zombies that spawned at the gas station. BTW, that van is not the same van that was left at your warehouse the next morning, when I stole the V3. The one at left at your base had my AS50 on it, since your server operates mostly at night, and I thought the DMR/L85 combo a better choice for night operations. The first van was found by the barns NE of Gorka, right where it normally spawns.But after weighing all the stuff in my head, about how you combat logged on us on the 22nd, (I didn't, post the logs) how you were stalking our camps when nobody was around The ARMA multiplayer screen tells you who is on before you even log onto a server (no cheating there) and how you miraculously just seemed to know that a vehicle you couldn't have ever seen us with because you weren't ever on the server at the times that we had it after we killed you at the factory, Gramtical confusion, like I said, all trucks are V3's to me) had moved 8 klicks across the map to an entirely different location You built your base along the major north/south highway that leads to from Zel to NWA, and then you left 2 HUGE BUSES across the entrances... who WOULDN'T want to go see what you were hiding in there....instead of pulling my guns trigger, I pulled the ban trigger.Now here are my reasons

1.) You are using DayZ Navigator, I don't even know what this is and again "I entered the warehouse to find tents everywhere, a few SUV's and a V3S loaded to the gills with weapons". Where in anything I typed do you see that I said I saw it before I entered the warehouse..the only way you could have spotted a V3S where it was was by doing so, (What I spotted was a walled off compound with 3 vehicles outside while I was passing by on my way to the grocery and industrial spawns at ZEL)..you were never on the server, as the hive log shows, during the time the V3S was mobile, so you did not "spot" it moving west. You knew exactly where the camp was, out of ANYWHERE else we could have gone, less than 24 hours after we'd picked up and moved. I'm not the only person to find it already, so it was not very well hidden.SEE BELOW.

2.) You had combat logged on us previously when we had the amount of people to deal with you, (Show the logs of where I logged out, and where the van was, I don't kow what you had encircled, but it wasn't me. Maybe you moved up on Vybor and kept the zombies spawned as I moved out north, but I never saw you or I would have fired on you.) and only returned to our camps when there was very little chance of you meeting any resistance.3.) You were ghosting between US 503 and US 525 and one of the reasons we went to a private hive was to get away from ghosting jackasses that won't fight fair. You ghosted from 022001 on 525, I didn't ghost anything, I used THE VAN (BTW, your seach was pathetic, it is parked in the clearing south of the gas station) You want people to fight fair, and yet when your friend logged out under fire, and you supposedly had abead on me, you didn't fight, you banned me for shooting at you. to position south of Putoshka and then logged to 503 to get a "better vantage". "Logged back in, took THE VAN to a point almost due south of "their base"

Thats why I banned you. Those are my reasons, that is my evidence. And to be honest I don't have to defend my decisions cause....well I don't, but I'm defending them nonetheless.Bloodwraith, though, for your information, is not a member of Exile, he is a member of a clan called Saints. And he has no administrative access to the 503 server. So...he didn't ban you for shooting him. I banned you because I was getting tired of your "ha ha I'm a squirrely bastard" crap and after you'd found our new camp so fast I knew for sure you weren't playing straight. Here is from the other post that I put up about this, turns out hiding behind buses and wire in the open is not such a good hiding place.

You have my beans good sir. To the admins of the server, grow some balls and let em drop by listing the logs and unbanning this man. *or women you never know over the interwebz* I also found your camp and took about 3-4 AS50 TSW from your poorly hidden Camp Shit. Didn't even use em', threw them on some zombies I sniped and hid the damned things.
BTW, sorry about your stockpile of stuff on 525. Just so happens that we did a little elementary logic and figured that if you'd parked our V3S there, there must have been a reason for it, and sure enough there was. Dude, if you got your truck back, you should know that nothing was removed from it, if you "magically" found more stuff on 525, congrats. ..since you are now saying that you moved stuff from 525 to 503, what exactly am I banned for? Everything that was on that truck, was still on the truck.

Thankfully we retrieved several of the high value items you'd stolen from us, which I was happy you'd taken the time to store them because they're pretty rare spawns and all, and even working the airfield and all the best we've come up with for those NVG's is 4 sets so far. Lot of our people are running around blind at night and as you might have noticed when you were vulturing through our supplies we only had a few L85's and definitely not enough NV Goggles to go around.So...yeah, a guy that plays with us that isn't in Exile did combat log on you, and yeah, I banned you, cause to be frank I'm tired of not getting a straight fight out of anyone at this game. SO wait, you want a fair fight, but instead of shooting me, you banned me, AFTER your buddy combat logs under fire? You claimed you saw me and did not "pull the trigger"... why?

Anyways we're moving the base again when I decide to bring the server back up. It'll be on the Cherno docks, right there in the warehouse, until people like you and DayZ Navigator are no longer a factor, there is no point in trying to "survive" anywhere. So we might as well be right down on the coast so we can kill you people as you come in the door, rather than what we have been doing for the last month, which was staying north of the major towns and the coast and doing our best to try to let the server population grow naturally.Anyways, take care. Its my server and its my rules and it was my call that you're a gutless map hack using ghoster, and I don't have to put up with people like you on my server. So I didn't.

I understand that there are a LOT of cheaters out there, but I think the majority of what we are arguing about is based on perception rather than facts. Each of us only sees our side when in the game, and a lot of it is left up to interpretation..

I'll offer you a compromise. You unban me, I will give you all day today and tonight to move your base wherever you like. I promise never to log onto 525 again, nor I will never log onto ANY Dallas server again. I THINK that will ensure that I can never be accused of ghosting again. If there are other servers out there that are connected to your hive, send me a PM with that list so we are not sharing out more info to for people to use to ghost you. If you ever see me on one of those servers, please post it here and ban me, I will not argue the point at all.

In addition, I want to state that I never have, nor will I ever log out under fire. There are times where in real life I have to leave the server, and times that I may not be on for very long periods of time, but as a habit from RL, I ALWAYS egress away from an AO before I log out, it's just the smart thing to do... I kind of like the ideas you guys have about building bases, but I figured that you needed an adversary or two to keep things interesting. What is the point of hoarding/guarding all that stuf, if you ban everyone that tries to engage you.Cya.

Edited by Jest8r
  • Like 1

Since you're going on at length about using other game profiles and what not I'll just leave this here.

96i8g6.jpg

Amazing how we killed a Jester that wasn't you, but you're the only Jester in my player database, you're also the only one with a current Hive record on the private hive we use. Sure to be more though soon enough.

Far as adversaries, we'd love some, that whole deal on the North Hill was really cool til you and your friend combat logged because you knew you were pinned. I let it slide because even though I state I ban combat loggers, we have been trying to give people a break so people would take up residence on the server and...yanno, be legitimate adversaries.

Base building is part of what the game is about, working together as survivors to defend whats ours. We actually recruited a guy that came to the factory and laid down his weapons because he saw there were more of us than there were of him.

The move was a simple tactical call, and as stated I managed the entire thing, you were not on the server, not as Jester, not on a different game profile either cause...as the DB log there shows you haven't used one on 503. So the whole situation of you seeing the V3S and "one other vehicle" heading west completely falls flat. Especially since there were 5 total vehicles on that run, and none of them were traveling together. The final total vehicle count was two UAZ's, the SUV, one Hilux Truck (that you had not destroyed) and the V3S. Some went completely off road, none traveled together, there was no point where you would have "observed" the vehicles together as you stated and, also, as stated, you were not on the server during the move. Had you been tagged on the server with the same GUID with a different name you'd be right there in the database.

Overall this entire argument is rather pointless. You can red text my statements if you like and say "thats not me, it wasn't me", but you've been on and off 503 for well over a week and we've given you plenty of opportunities to be a legitimate adversary. Ghosting on 525 to get in position on 503 is enough for me to call it quits in regards to giving you further opportunities.

There are no AS50_TWS's on 503, DayZ Anti-Hax 0.7 actually parses for non-standard weapons and removes them. BTW, so whatever that guy's added to your post is hogwash. You should know as well as anyone that we only have TWO AS50's, one that was in the V3S you stole, and now the other that we removed from the van you left behind the base when you took the truck. And they're just plain AS50's, we have a few M107's though...don't use them, but someone brought them in from a chopper crash.

Oh and truck inventory....yes there were things removed from it. 4 sets of NVG's that were stored on the truck were no longer on it. 4 sets of NVGs were in the tents on 525. Including quite a few other items that were incredibly similar to our previous stockpile at the factory. So if it wasn't you hauling the gear out, perhaps someone got in there and stole the NVGs and just happened to take them to the EXACT same spot you took the V3S to somewhere in the 30 minutes between me logging off and you logging on.

Oh and that Exlie clan isn't us, btw. Not sure why you even linked those. Kwark was a problem causer we had on 401, video evidence wasn't enough apparently, just got a lot of "wasn't me, that wasn't us" from that too.

Only place I screwed up was with the christian clan that hit us, but we thought they had teleported in because of a screwy read on positional data in the RPT files, because they started out attacking from the hill, then suddenly there were people in the factory too, they ghosted in, legitimate on the public hive, but doesn't mean I like it, and its part of the reason we went private.

Edited by ChernoPTA

SO THIRSTY! how'd it feel to take the BLAMBLAM to DABAKOFDAFACE...while you were eraging all over the parking lot with the saw? just give it up brah you can only fly so far on butthurtedness :3 I wish you a happy career in maphacking and your Epeen growth... take comfort in the fact I made this account just to reply to Ur WAH WAH post and I'm sure you'll sneak in and reply when your fairly certain that I'm offline and won't be able to immediately respond to further baseless shitty accusations.

Edited by Epo
  • Like 1

The views and opinions of Epo™ are not necessarily the views of Exile Gaming, LLC, LTD, CO, CO.UK, .XXX but he is hilarious to have around and doesn't require 3rd party assistance to shoot people in the back of the face.

Took me a minute to figure out those logs, now show the log from 2 days before, and the logs from when you banned me. Not the same, I assure you..

Thats a DarT player DB, it doesn't change other than to add new players to it when they play on the server DarT is monitoring.

My DarT runs constantly when the server is up. It has been up every time you have been on the server. You are the only Jester, and that Epo above, is the guy that shot you when you were attempting to take out our vehicle pool.

The only way that info would ever change is if there was ever a Jester with a different IP or GUID on the server.

Now if you want log logs, like RPT, server_console, and all those near damn to useless filter logs I suppose I could drag my ass through those too and parse your player ID/GUID and show you exactly what DarT is showing you....you're the only Jester we've had on our server since we went private with a completely clean hive and no carry over gear.

Problem with those logs though is you can just say we edited them...cause they're text logs after all, hardly impossible to fake, which is why you get a screenshot of the DarT DB, which I can't even cut and paste from, I have to actually take screenshots. I did protect your IP and GUID though...not looking to have someone steal your GUID and get you BE banned or anything.

So its pretty much an impasse either way you want to go Jester. You have your point of view and I have mine.

Oh and Epo has his point of view, and his point of view has never been confused about a death message in regards to a person he just killed at nearly point blank range.

I'm all for trying to "work something out" but in all fairness if you really wanted to "work something out" you wouldn't be sitting here stirring up drama trying to whip up an army of "FUCK THEM SERVER ADMINS" folks to your cause, to try to get them to come grief our server til we decide to quit hosting it.

Cause really, you know its a private hive. You knew it was a private hive. You knew enough to know that 525 was on the same hive DB. So seriously, its just silly to sit here acting like the unjustly accused. Your stories do not add up, using the DayZ "Cheat reporting" forum to attempt to "report" a private hive server is nothing but an attempt to whip up griefers against the server because you got banned, and the reason you put it in Cheat Reporting is because Server Reporting is MODERATED and you know full well that you'd never get the post through in that forum because the moderators would toss it out as irrelevant because its a private hive.

So, lets not beat around the bush here. Its dead obvious what you're attempting to do. Its dead obvious what your intent was, and its dead obvious that you will attempt to keep this thread at the top of the list to get as much support as you can for your little drama jihad against "Exile" or perhaps "ExLied" whoever the hell they are....and thats the entire point of this thread.

You know you got capped at the factory, you know you and your friend combat logged at the top of the hill, you know you ghosted on 525 to get into position on 503 because it was the easiest way to get a shot at people at the new camp without being caught, its all 100% true and even if I produced notarized and witnessed video footage you'd still say "That wasn't me" and continue waving the torch to try to get the "bad guys" to come fuck up our server because we got wise to your crap.

Well, sorry, I'm just not going to fall for it any further. I've said my piece and I don't frankly care if people believe you or me. If someone comes to fuck up my server on your behalf, I'll ban them too, then I'll rollback to the most recent hive save before their bullshit and keep on trucking like it never happened, and if more come I'll ban them too and change my instance ID.

Welcome to a world where all DayZ Admins don't have to do whatever the hell you say.

The views and opinions of Epo™ are not necessarily the views of Exile Gaming, LLC, LTD, CO, CO.UK, .XXX but he is hilarious to have around and doesn't require 3rd party assistance to shoot people in the back of the face.

You keep replying is not helping. Should have just defending yourself the first time and let them rage. Your not convincing anyone by leaving long ass posts. I mean I for one see you sitting at a desk watching these threads and frantically typing away to try and defend yourself. "good fight" bro.

Edited by icetalon

You keep replying is not helping. Should have just defending yourself the first time and let them rage. Your not convincing anyone by leaving long ass posts. I mean I for one see you sitting at a desk watching these threads and frantically typing away to try and defend yourself. "good fight" bro.

Yeah just one last reply then I'm done.

Since you're obviously TLDRing...let me clarify for you Epo™ is a member of Exile, who killed Jester, while Jester was destroying our vehicle pool, which Jester adamantly states he never did.

So, update your scorecard there if you're keeping one. And again, have a fine day sir.

Yah, you should just let them say whatever they like. You should not post hard evidence showing that he is not being truthful. SMH.....

The only way that info would ever change is if there was ever a Jester with a different IP or GUID on the server.

The Jester he killed is not the Jester you banned... I don't know how to say it any other way.

Whatever you have to do, look up my GUID, the person you banned is not the person that attacked your factory.

I did not create the name Jester until after your factory blew up, and I just realized how I can prove it. Tonight I will load up fraps, and get a video of my "Days Alive" on login, and figure out how to post it here.

If I can prove that it was not me, are you willing to "work something out"?

Edited by Jest8r

Private Hive = Zero Justification to do whatever they want. Your lucky Cherno was bored enough to bother tossing his Wall-o-Text up here in the first place.

TL;DR = Suck it Trebek.

Private Hive = Zero Justification to do whatever they want. Your lucky Cherno was bored enough to bother tossing his Wall-o-Text up here in the first place.

TL;DR = Suck it Trebek.

I am just trying to see if he is will to act the way he represents himself. He has admitted to making mistakes about hackers before, and I can now prove (tonight) that I did not die when they said I did..

BTW, to do this I will have to log onto the other Mirror. This is not to ghost, it is just the only way I can prove that I did not die when they said I did.

Edited by Jest8r

Well, the wonderfully dynamic and PvP oriented multi-game clan called Exile has decided that they want to play Dayz:Pokemon version.(Gotta get em all) What I find most amusing is that this clan claims to be very pvp oriented, and yet the fastest way to get banned when playing against them seems to be shooting at them....

I did at certain times log into another server but that was for recon only, and I even offered to demonstrate this to them...they ignored the offer. NOWHERE in their extensive MOTD does it say that you are under no circumstances allowed to log to another server that is part of their hive..nor any listing of which servers they are. Given this rule set, just accidentally logging into another server on that hive could get you banned, with no warning.

I had taken this to PM's to try to resolve this, but the circular logic, things ha said he "saw" and nonsense about timetables got to be so tedious I decided to share it here.

They have locked their server, and are proceeding to gather up all the vehicles they can, and stow them away in their "base"...

Why would they do something like this? Damned if I know. The whole point of gathering resources in a ZA is to try to hold on to them. Well, they are going to have an easy time of that, since they will not let anyone on. These "PvP"people have turned one of the best multi-player survival games into a Co-op puzzle hunt at best... LOL

I spent almost 3 days messaging CH_PTA and offering to prove that everything thing I said was not only possible but true. Since this guy loves to write posts you could wallpaper with, I'll just copy a few of the most obvious/hilarious bits here. I want to preface that I offered to remove/edit this post entirely, but he just continues to rant....

So I got a guy down bleeding out who combat logged on my ass, and you, a guy that somehow got into position directly south of us much faster than I'd have expected for someone that was last spotted at Vybor.

...interesting that they can constantly "see" me, but not shoot me...BTW, the guy that combat logged was "brilliantly concealed" on to of the oil tank. From any elevation he looked like bacon sitting on a big flat frying pan.

I don't play with music on. Period, I can hear vehicles incoming from an extremely long range due to an excellent headset sound system I use.
Everyone knows there is a finite limit to how far you can hear a vehicle, not matter what hardware you run... the game simply does not make the sounds available beyond a certain range.

I re-concentrate on where you were, trying to find you, but by this time you've left the area where I picked up your name.
No shit, that is what I have been saying all along...

So I got a guy down bleeding out who combat logged on my ass, and you, a guy that somehow got into position directly south of us much faster than I'd have expected for someone that was last spotted at Vybor.
Anyone that wants to can get a van, drive from Vybor on the west road to north of Myshinko, and east about 500 yards,.... go try it, it takes less than 5 mins.. Note: I was "spotted" but never fired upon...It's amazing how many time they "spot me" but can't fire on me...

Your friend Samuel is spotted in Vybor literally an hour after the move is complete,
Samuel is not my friend, it is ME. As I stated before, you can create separate names and profiles on Dayz. ..again I am "spotted", they know my name, but they can't fire on me....

I specifically chose the location because it has so few tactical weaknesses to snipers, so the southern approach is an obvious choice. But you also said you had no idea anyone was there....
I knew you were based there cause I stole your V3 that morning. I was careful approaching it because you had a habit of posting "guards" at the old factory, and it was a reasonable assumption that you would do so again.....AND I WAS RIGHT.

You simply went directly to the only place you could have gotten a shot off at the only person you could have hit from there or anywhere else outside the confines of the base itself...without attempting to take down defenses and come in and face us directly.
WOW, shocking that someone with a SNIPER rifle would chose to engage you at long ranges rather than charge into a base with guns blazing.

when you say you made your approach on 503 by swinging wide around the town in a VAN...which I'd have definitely heard unless you were 2km out from Putoshka or more in your wide swing
Van is completely inaudible past 1000m. I offered to demonstrate this, again they refused.

the drive from Vybor to Putoshka takes around a minute directly on the highway going south, swinging wide around Putoshka going off road, in a van that slows down heavily off road and even more heavily climbing a hill, such as the south west hill you say you parked it on before you moved into position to take shots at us, that would have made that trip at the very least a ten minute trip.
There were pages of rants like this, and I repeatedly offered to "take him for a ride" and prove to him that this takes almost no time at all.. he steadfastly refused to be shown....

Bloodwraith reports that he thinks hes taking fire, and I scroll my mouse wheel to get my ghetto range finder and start scanning and bam, up comes your name, I'm about to squeeze off a shot at you when Bloodwraith panics, reporting that hes been hit and hes passed out with a knock out timer on top of the oil drum...so instead of taking a shot at you at that point I yell at Raven/Exile Brandon, to get his ass up there and get a bandage on Blood when Blood says in my ear "Na man fuck it I'm not going to make it"...where I figure he was just going to take the death, but then he logs out.
This is the third time now that I have been supposedly "spotted" and not fired on. Am I the only one that sees here who is really cheating using DAYZ NAVIGATOR??????

From some of the other posts he made I think I know what people can expect when going up against this clan. Even though they are hiding behind a locked server now, you may run into this "elite" clan in other games, and can use these tips as a guide to dealing with them.

1) They have no concept how to hide ANYTHING. Putting buses and tractors and razor wire and tank traps around a building is a way to attract attention... not hide from it.

2) They have no concept of how snipers work, what they do, or how they do it. Both times they established "bases" where there were at least 2 viable sniper spots well inside the range of a .50cal. The second "base" was not set in quite the "fish-in-a-barrel" setting that the factory was in, but there is a reason that old fortresses were built on TOP of mountains, not in valleys surrounded by them. I'm sorry I disappointed their sense of fairness by not staying in one place long enough for them to finally dig their asses up out of their base and come find me... maybe next time I will do that with a satchel charge attached to my chest and take them all down together....

3) Anyone who is able to out-think them is a "cheater" and a "hacker". They are the gods of PvP and anyone who figures out a way to defeat their glorious plans is obviously up to no good.

I don't know if this Cherno PTA guy is the leader of this clan or not, but everything I have seen from them so far has been an embarrassment to true PvP'ers everywhere......

Edited by Jest8r

rayce kaiser = jester rayce is an exile member, EX exile member. to be exiled from exile is hillarious

hackers can fuck off and die this is not the first time he has hacked in the past and he will continue to hack, him and his compatriots are on 525 with clan tags

Lets be as accurate as we can be.... first you sent this

Sent Yesterday, 02:31 PM

rayce you attacked fellow exile you blew up our camp under another name for what? spite? we saw you teleporting in the logs. you are a piece of shit you were cought, you teleported to me when i attacked your camp on 401 and stole your atv you teleported into my pixels.

we know you are a hacker, and i hope you burn alive in a pit of firey piss

also gon**** wants to talk to you see that email

expect me to hunt you and your kids down on your lingor server, i am comming for you

i am comming for your camp

i am comming for your cars

i am comming for your gear

i am comming for YOU

you have been marked

see you on your server, you and yours will feel the full force of ashal

So I replied...

Sent Yesterday, 05:34 PM

BTW "MY" 525 server is offline, I'll be on US 1229. tonight, make sure to tell all your friends.....

....and less than 1.5 hours later I get back

Sent Yesterday, 06:49 PM

give it up rayce, you are pathetic good job being a waste of life

That has got to be a exile record for cowardice even for these guys...and the funniest thing is that I have no idea how to do what they are accusing me of... just every time I talk to them, they have new accusation.... next thing you know it will be my fault Obama lost the debate...

Edited by Jest8r