Sign in to follow this  
Cloakedsphere

DayZ Latest beta patch/DayZ update bug

*Which version of the game did you purchase? STEAM or RETAIL or MIXED:

STEAM

*Are you running an Arma 2 OA beta patch? If so what version?:

Yes, 97239

*Which method are you using to launch the game? I.E Sixupdater/steam/batch file:

DayZ Commander (I find it much easier to use and faster then six updater and I will refuse to use six updater as it gave me nothing but problems.)

*What is the Error/Problem you're having? Please provide screenshots if possible:

I dont have a screenshot but The first bug I am reporting is right after joining a server then ended up being teleported by a hacker. After I was teleported I got scared and left the game ASAP. I decided to join a different game and have decided to keep playing. Now I get stuck on the loading screen as it says "Waiting for character to create" for a good 30+ minutes. Then my Arma 2 crashes. I am running on the new map, fallujah. I reinstalled fallujah and the new patches/updates and nothing has worked. So I guess I am screwed from playing on the new map.

*Your PC specs:

AMD Phenom II Quad core 955 black edition

ASUS M4A88T Mobo

ASUS GTX 560Ti fermi

*Your Operating System:

Windows 7 home premium.

*Have you looked at these threads?:

Nope.

I apologize for a double post but I also forgot to post that The Debug monitor is automatically turned off on every map I play on. I have to manually turn it on and off now from the game options since the latest beta patch.

Your monitor is off from DayZ's last patch. be wary having it on last I saw your meters werent accurate with it on.

Your monitor is off from DayZ's last patch. be wary having it on last I saw your meters werent accurate with it on.

...wat?

lol. I have no clue what you mean.

The green icons in the bottom right for food thirst and blood wont update with the monitor on last that I saw.

I need help, when i connect to an server with dayzcommander, i get this error of dayz_code when i am in the game, my game is fully updated, plz help