supermg54

Looking for people to play with on the eastcoast, possibly start a big group or even a clan?

I 17 and I live in Toronto, ON and I'm looking to start a group with some fellow player. I've been playing with a buddy of mine for a few months now and we are really looking to expand our group, focus more on vehicles, setting up camps and maybe even some sniping pvp. We are both VERY well geared, I have an AS50 and an M9SD while he has an M24. Anybody close to our time zone is welcome, we don't discriminate whatsoever but it would be really cool if we could get someone with piloting experience because me nor my buddy have any experience in that part of the game. We are currently on the outskirts of Cherno if that makes a difference to anyone. We don't have a specific server that we play on but, if we get enough people we will definitely try to set up camp on a specific server. If any of you are interested at all please leave a skype name or an email through which I could contact you. We want to take as many people as possible so there are no limits! Hopefully at least 1 of you will respond to this!

Thanks again!

hit me up. im very interested. skype is mattyteddy. well experienced and looking for group play xD

hit me up. im very interested. skype is mattyteddy. well experienced and looking for group play xD

I sent you a skype invite

Hey, im interested too. Send me a skype invite at xKopic