Sign in to follow this  
Adam59600

Need friends or group

I need someone or a few people to play with, I'm getting kind of bored..... I have tents, ghillie suits, nightvision, and silenced weapons for all of us. Im currently trying to find and repair a heli.

steam: adam59600

Edited by Adam59600

Hello Adam, I died recently and would love some gear, and am happy to help you. I am a decent pilot too. In usual groups, I am the medic/pilot. Kinda like a MEDEVAC. If you are interested, contact me on skype: Shiro_Austin, or Steam: Shiro-Austin.

hey man come check us out at www.pc-gamers.net and you'll find plenty to group up with for exactly what you're looking for.

we are transitioning our servers off the main hive to private hives for both lingor and chernarus in a clean, competitive, hack-free community! we've added more vehicles/choppers to the servers as well.

would love to join your squad. Do you have a skype?

I have met up with Adam, what is your skype, I shall add you? Or you add me Shiro_Austin

hey i have a team of 3 possible 4 if this guys joins we all have gear and we would like to join your squad or team so add me on skype if you would like us to join Skype= birdgang.steven

There's a lot of guys here already trying to get you to join their group, but if you'd like, take a look at my thread. Trying to start a protector activist group, basically patrolling Chernarus like BAs, killing bandits, rescuing survivors, and having adventures. Check it out. http://dayzmod.com/f...-ccg-recruting/

Edited by metapaus