timairborne

Bad login, probably stolen cd key

SO, last night I was pretty retarded and downloaded this thing that I thought was a settings tweak to make my graphics run smoother for dayz. I open it and a command window opens and closes and nothing happens... So I was like ehh screw it went to open dayz and I get "Bad Login Given." I tried regedit to fix my cd key and nothing. Then I uninstalled and reinstalled and now it says corrupt game file. What can I do?

SO, last night I was pretty retarded and downloaded a hack for dayz. I open it and a command window opens and closes and nothing happens... So I was like ehh screw it went to open dayz and I get "Bad Login Given." I tried regedit to fix my cd key and nothing. Then I uninstalled and reinstalled and now it says corrupt game file. What can I do?

Fixed that for you.

• Like 1

You can't do anything but contact battleye.

Your CD key has been stolen and you will have to re buy the game.

No one will believe that you thought it was a "settings tweak program". As it's a KNOWN fact that these are advetised as a hack that people try to download.

No one here can help you. Comtact battleye :-

http://www.battleye.com/support.html

SO, last night I was pretty retarded and downloaded this thing that I thought was a settings tweak to make my graphics run smoother for dayz. I open it and a command window opens and closes and nothing happens... So I was like ehh screw it went to open dayz and I get "Bad Login Given." I tried regedit to fix my cd key and nothing. Then I uninstalled and reinstalled and now it says corrupt game file. What can I do?

Corrupt game file has nothing to do with your CD key.

Corrupt game file is because of, as it says, a corrupt file you are using.

Try uninstall and install again...this time as administrator on that box.

Alos do a check of your HDD for faults.

• Like 1

ok i fixed it, i had to uninstall arma 2, arma 2 oa, steam and clean out every registry entry, reinstall, then manually write the paths and binary data for hex and regular keys, pain in my ass but im on. For those of you who said im a hacker im not. So get fucked.