Sign in to follow this  
mind_grenade

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Sooooo I've been playing for 45 hrs now, current life is on 215 kills and 15 days.

I see my first vehicle (Hilux) between two towns. I'm on my way. Yellow chain. Red chain. No message received. FUCK YOU MR SERVER.

Yeah me too except for me, we had our vehicle repaired, in a safe haven, and then hackers called down rockets onto it. JOY. (Mind you we lost 40+ Stanags, 20+ Stanag SD and A BUTTLOAD OF SHIT)

Scratch that, rejoined (was unsaved for about 15 minutes in which I had a whole bunch of loot but annnnnnnnnyway), went back to it, it's perfectly functional, had an M16, bunch of ammo, 3 full jerry cans, fully functional, bunch of raw meat, bunch of stuff :P

Whoevers Hilux that was between Stary and Novy; thanks :) I'll park it outside Kabanino barn when I'm done with it.

Yeah me too except for me' date=' we had our vehicle repaired, in a safe haven, and then hackers called down rockets onto it. JOY. (Mind you we lost 40+ Stanags, 20+ Stanag SD and A BUTTLOAD OF SHIT)

[/quote']

That's terrible. Who measured the buttload?

That's terrible. Who measured the buttload?

They likley left it to the sniper on overwatch duty. They always seem to find you at the most inapropriate times.