jag3611

Looking for some legits to help us move, collect and share our loot

I thought i was part of this forum for a while, but i guess i wasnt, so this is my first post. Anyways, me and some of my buddies have a camp set up at a dam somewhere ^_^ in some server.. B) all of our gear was legitimately looted from players, camps, buildings etc.. No hackers here. Anyways, our server is shutting down soon and we need to move, and it gets kind of boring just staring at all of this stuff, but not getting any use out of it, so we figured, why not get some people to help us, and add to the looters list, to make this camp even more legit. Anyways, i am aware that there are many trolls out there that will just grab our stuff and run, so pm me and i will be looking and asking around about your credentials, i know there are some legit players, that actually like to collect gear and not just blindly slaughter every bright white shape that comes up on their l85... Plz have a decent camp set up and be fairly active, we add to this stuff everyday, and trust me its not that easy to get a LEGIT camp like this. Some items we have aren't exactly legal,(radio, laser pointer, TWS, etc. But we have stopped collecting them and will likely give these away or loose them in the future. Take a look at the pics (this is about 20% of our camp), and let me know if you want to do business. Thanks

arma2oa2012-09-2520-48-32-69-1.jpg

arma2oa2012-09-2520-49-36-78-1.jpg

arma2oa2012-09-2520-50-58-75.jpg

arma2oa2012-09-2520-51-06-59.jpg

arma2oa2012-09-2520-51-17-76.jpg

Edited by jag3611

I'm down to help.

I understand I'm new to the forums so I may not seem very trustworthy, but theres nothing I can do about that since I have to build a reputation somehow.

I'm not new to the game, but new to the forums. I don't have much to provide, but I wouldn't mind playing with you guys and helping out.