Sign in to follow this  
Mr_Clean187

Can you...shoot down trees?

This may seem like a stupid question.

But I'd like to know.

I have a tent, that is stuck inside a tree.

I placed it a week or so ago, and was able to save/loot items from it fine.

But then a few days ago after a restart (it had previously been restarted multiple times without much problem), I found it basically inside a tree. So I'm wondering it is at all possible to shoot down said tree, so I can retrieve my tent and its items?

Fanks. =(.

I know you can EXPLODE them. Done that. but I don't want to risk losing my tent. I take it...we can't shoot them down?

I tried shooting down trees with a tank in arma2, No joy. Ran them over just fine though.

Maybe call a local tree service to take it down for you? :)

Edited by RogueOne

I asked it politely at first. And then in a very rude way using vulgar words. I didnt budge. Only swayed at me in a dismissing way.

Just get a truck or something along those lines and ram it down because theres no other way to do it without blowing the tent up...

Nevermind. I have found ONE VERY TINY SPOT where I can loot the tent. On the perfect angle. Lawls.

All good. <3.

Would still be nice to be able to level trees with guns. Albeit it should be fairly expensive, ammunition wise. Depending on calibre and weapon, obviously.

Yeah, you can push them over with cars, or use a satchel charge to blow them up. Kinda cool walking through a forest and seeing knocked down trees in a straight path which you can then follow and maybe find yourself a car. c: