Sign in to follow this  
gerrard8

Need a team/players

So just basically sick of building up my character with gear and carefully getting to outskirts of elektro/cherno to genuinely help/meet friendly players and getting killed by hackers or getting shot without hesitation and just want to do some teamokay etc with some fellow dayz players

• Like 1

Hi there we're the BSB Network, a social gaming community that has a good number of players supporting Day Z. We're hosting many smaller groups within the game and presently undergoing the process of organising a larger scale community group within the game operating fire teams, safe zones etc.

We're a stable and established community that was setup in 2002 (so we're not a fly by night ad-hoc clan or anything!) and we're just a good community of gamers looking for fun games. We have no age, skill or time requirements, all we ask is for players to be fair and have a bit of common sense. We use TS3 and have our own community website with members from all over the world. Most of our members are over the age of 20 (well over in most cases!) but we do have some mature younger players too!

If you're interested in joining in our groups in Day Z go to our website or hop on our Public TS3 server any time;

www.bsbnetwork.com

Our recruitment/advertisement topic on this forum can be found here:

http://dayzmod.com/f...ng/#entry462503

Edited by Box

So just basically sick of building up my character with gear and carefully getting to outskirts of elektro/cherno to genuinely help/meet friendly players and getting killed by hackers or getting shot without hesitation and just want to do some teamokay etc with some fellow dayz players

i would like to play with you if you have a mic add me on skype josh.sanderson9

i would like to play with you if you have a mic add me on skype josh.sanderson9

Have got mic but can't get it to work on my pc

• Like 1

If you both can get my mic setup then I will happily oblige, cant get any feedback out the mic but it does work on my astro mixamp on my Xbox so it's not faulty

• Like 1

i have a question u got a labtop or a pc cause i have a laptop and i dont have to use a mic i already have one installed in it and also what is your loadout in dayz

• Like 1

oh and not trying to be a pedo but if u want can u list ur age in a pm for me cause i dont want to be playing with a old ass man or a little kid

• Like 1

i have a question u got a labtop or a pc cause i have a laptop and i dont have to use a mic i already have one installed in it and also what is your loadout in dayz

No laptop, my load out is m4a1 cco, ppw and m14 aim and I'm 28

• Like 1

hey i got a mic+skype and im almost 15 years old. my loadout is nvgs range finder gillie suit svd camo m9 nd lots of medical supplies. so can i come play with you?

Edited by vGxDeltaz

vGxDeltaz ok Whats ur Skype Name? Gerrard idk about ur mic situation but i will look forward to playing with u in the future but try to look it up on the intrernet bust of luck to you

vGxDeltaz ok Whats ur Skype Name? Gerrard idk about ur mic situation but i will look forward to playing with u in the future but try to look it up on the intrernet bust of luck to you

here ill add you you posted your skype name in a comment above but my name is vgxdeltaz

Hello, we at Team Aftershocks are recruiting.

Go to our Website and check us.

We're a collection of friendly European DayZ & Battlefield veterans up for some late night gaming' sessions!

We can give you:

- A friendly community

- An active professional website

- A dedicated box currently running;

--- A 40 slot DayZ server

--- A 48 slot conquest server that is running Back to Karkand

--- A 48 slot conquest Armored Kill server

--- An 8 slot Squad Rush server

--- A 24 slot Tank Superiority server

--- A 48 slot match server

--- A 64 slot war server for our big 32v32 scrims!

- A Teamspeak server with Team Sync so you can chat with teammates without the enemy team hearing you!

- Regular LARGE organised wars

- Regular spontaneous small scrims

- A Clanbase and ESL team for battlefield 3

We ask our members to have a microphone so you can join us on Teamspeak for some squadplay, to be mature (18+), respectful and to be a fair player.

Interested? Jump onto our Website and introduce yourself in our welcome board and jump on TeamSpeak with us to get in on the fraggin'!

Add me on Steam deathbecomesyou

Thanks

Ok I found out the problem it was my mic port was set to a different input so that's fixed now and mic works

Ok I found out the problem it was my mic port was set to a different input so that's fixed now and mic works

Ok Gerrard now that your mic is working what is your skype? just pm it to me if u can

I've never used Skype before its all new to me

gerrard google skype and then you create your account after you put in your email and password etc. once you have made the account and downloaded skype login in it and then look for add a contact once you have hit that all you need to do is type in my name which is birdgang.steven and thats pretty much it. sorry it took so long i was playing dayz.

skype viingle44

just got sniped yesterday -_- no hesitation

skype viingle44

just got sniped yesterday -_- no hesitation

I Sent you a Contact Request on skype when you accept it i will call you to talk about dayz

gerrard get on skype when you can so i can talk to you about dayz and the server we play on

Hopefully be on in hour max