Sign in to follow this  
Gordon Axeman

Make Chernarus an Island

Removing the debug plains  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Removing the debug

• Yes, with implementing villages, the big city, etc.
    • Yes, without any settlements, just remove it from the map.
    • No.
    • No, but adding more settlements is a good idea.
  2. 2. Realisation

• Conception 1 (just island with a little expansion)
    • Conception 2 (see "new conception"

I agree. Easiest way to fight vehicle hoarding for now.

Implementation: North of a given latitude line, set every topographical point to -500m of what it currently is. Same for every point west of a given longitude line. The sea should take of the rest.

Just please only spawn people on the south beaches. Lingor is really difficult to play with friends because you spawn all around the map and have no clue how to get anywhere

NOOOOOO! It's not supposed to be easy! Spawns should be completely random, and the pop up writing with your location on spawn should definitely be removed from standalone!

If anything there should be a "spawn with buddies" feature but you should still be lost to start with. Just everyone is lost together! :D

I would like to see some proper mountains that are just impossible to cross. Good excuse to implement caves, and bears!

NOOOOOO! It's not supposed to be easy! Spawns should be completely random, and the pop up writing with your location on spawn should definitely be removed from standalone!

If anything there should be a "spawn with buddies" feature but you should still be lost to start with. Just everyone is lost together! :D

I would like to see some proper mountains that are just impossible to cross. Good excuse to implement caves, and bears!

Southern coast spawn is the best. Just because the best loot is in the north.