Sign in to follow this  
NicholaiGinovaef

How do I know if a weapon is scripted in?

Since I`m a pretty new player to DayZ and all that, I would like to know how to find out is a weapon has been hacked/scripted in, as I do not want to have any of that crap with me.

Edited by NicholaiGinovaef
  • Like 1

Theres a list of official Day Z weapons on the drop list at teh Day Z Wiki http://www.dayzwiki.com/wiki/Main_Page

To be honest though mate, you cant get banned for playing with a weapon that has been hacked in so it's not too much of a worry. Personally I'd destroy hacked in weapons upon coming accross them but its personal choice. To be fair the stand alone release shouldnt be too far around the corner now and it may be a case of "enjoy them while you can" as tehres likely to bemore civillian weapons stand alone and less of teh high end military grade weapons.

Thanks guys, I`m just asking this because playing with a scripted weapon you found is pretty unsportive ( probably the wrong word), and therefore messes up the game.

How do you know is somethings hacked in?

If a player on a public server has it...

Edited by Never
  • Like 1

Simple, you don't, nearly everything can be hacked or scripted in, even beans, sodas and medical supplies. But you won't get globally banned for taking them.