sinisterltu

New Squad Recruitment

Greetings, survivors and bandidos ! I am looking for members for my new squad, this is will be a disciplined group of experienced players from Europe only.

How do you guys roll ? - Pretty simple, each member has his role in our squad. Roles are assigned by player skill at some sort of weapon, experience and so on. For example - I'm pretty descent at sniping, been sniping for really long in DayZ , So I will be a sniper, Maybe you are great at CQC, you will have your trustworthy AK or M4A1, Maybe you are a really caring comrade, You will be the field medic ! Etc. Etc.

Amounts - we will have ~4-5 ppl in our squad (5 max) because more people = more chaos

Why us ? Well, we are pretty new squad and if we all start from beginning we will get to know each other better and communication will be better at battlefield .

Requirements -

*Age - 15+

*Must have a microphone

*Must be from Europe

*Must be experienced player at PvP, Combat +2 months of gameplay

*Must be disciplined (We can't get lost at firefight because of some idiot who runs straight to an enemy with his AKM)

*Must be active.

If you match these requirements

Edited by sinisterltu

Greetings, survivors and bandidos ! I am looking for members for my new squad, this is will be a disciplined group of experienced players from Europe only.

How do you guys roll ? - Pretty simple, each member has his role in our squad. Roles are assigned by player skill at some sort of weapon, experience and so on. For example - I'm pretty descent at sniping, been sniping for really long in DayZ , So I will be a sniper, Maybe you are great at CQC, you will have your trustworthy AK or M4A1, Maybe you are a really caring comrade, You will be the field medic ! Etc. Etc.

Amounts - we will have ~4-5 ppl in our squad (5 max) because more people = more chaos

Why us ? Well, we are pretty new squad and if we all start from beginning we will get to know each other better and communication will be better at battlefield .

Requirements -

*Age - 15+

*Must have a microphone

*Must be from Europe

*Must be experienced player at PvP, Combat +2 months of gameplay

*Must be disciplined (We can't get lost at firefight because of some idiot who runs straight to an enemy with his AKM)

*Must be active.

If you match these requirements contact me on Skype - rokis666

No wonder people dont want to team, this stupid fuck links me to a German Site and expects me to treasure hunt for the whitelist application or w.e the fuck he wants me to do.

Absolute retard, oh and by the way nobody will fall for your java drive-by so becareful guys, sketchy user.

No wonder people dont want to team, this stupid fuck links me to a German Site and expects me to treasure hunt for the whitelist application or w.e the fuck he wants me to do.

Absolute retard, oh and by the way nobody will fall for your java drive-by so becareful guys, sketchy user.

Shhhh Jake, no tears only dreams now. I directed you to that website, you started calling me bad names so, I said fuck it, this faggot is not going to be in my squad, because he cant even register on some site where there is text "COMMUNITY HIVE" which you just click and BOOM ! everything is in FUCKING ENGLISH BRO, FUCKING MAGIC ! So please, shut the fuck up and gtfo . Thank you !