z0mbie

5 bag slots for a Flashlight?

Is it just me or does 5 slots seem a bit much for a flashlight?

Seems a bit unbelievable that a flashlight would take up half a backpack.

Maybe 2-3 slots?

It's a big flashlight? As far as I recall, those use two D-batteries, so they're pretty big. In a small pack it's understandable that it'd take a significant amount of space, and also why it'd be hard to wield both a pistol and the flashlight (though that may just be difficulty with ARMA II.)

I was surprised at first, but once I got an ALICE pack it wasn't an issue.

2 slots would be better imo for storage in the backpack.

Sure flashlights are big, but somehow they take up more space than an entire car windshield :/

Realism!

Jerry Can takes 3 slots but flashlight 5? :)

Has anyone of you found 2 D batteries yet?

You don't need batteries for the flashlights. Just press 'L' when you have it equipped and are holding it.

Also, I agree that the slots it uses is too much, should be 2-3 max

It's a big flashlight? As far as I recall' date=' those use two D-batteries, so they're pretty big. In a small pack it's understandable that it'd take a significant amount of space, and also why it'd be hard to wield both a pistol and the flashlight (though that may just be difficulty with ARMA II.)

[/quote']

5 slots is always an issue, That is looting space. Imagine all the beans you could carry instead

It's a big flashlight? As far as I recall' date=' those use two D-batteries, so they're pretty big. In a small pack it's understandable that it'd take a significant amount of space, and also why it'd be hard to wield both a pistol and the flashlight (though that may just be difficulty with ARMA II.)

[/quote']

5 slots is always an issue, That is looting space. Imagine all the beans you could carry instead

...but I thought other people carried my beans?

[/quote']

...but I thought other people carried my beans?

Well I know My Pony carries some of my raw meat, about 7 steaks