Sign in to follow this  
Room217

Convince me to buy the game.

Anyway, I have once again decided to buy a sound card instead for $30, and skip out on Arma2:CO.

So, give me reasons why this game is worth getting.

Fuck off idiot

30 buck sound card... what a waste of money.

When you and the entire server population is thrown into the air and you all fall to your death, you will regret your $30 purchase.

I can only conclude that "fun" in this post above means designing and running new hacks to run on the fools that buy the DayZ mod.

Try playing ArmA 2... you know the milsim.... :rolleyes:

I'm sure you've spend a stupid amount of hours on CoD/BF2 and recommend that $60 ea purchase to your 'buddies'

Edited by i76
  • Like 1

Why pay 30 bucks to get kos when you can just get kos here in the forums for free ;)

yeah, u paid 30 bucks for a sound card... I dont give a shit if u want to play arma 2 or not I just know your an idiot.

You're.

LOl what a thread...

If you're too cheap or too materialistic becoause you can't decide to fork out $30 for decent game that's your problem but ppl do seem to enjoy the game/mod. It's your call /

Edited by Colonel-Wicked

we don't need to do it, dayz is a free mod at the moment. glad you are in the forum, but your money your decision

This forum shows me why DayZ has become a kill on sight playground...

anyway...

I would suggest playing the demo of ARMA2 if you have never played the vanilla game. It will give you a great idea of the control system and how it basically functions.

If you don't enjoy ARMA2 you probably won't enjoy DayZ.

However, if you are an ARMA2 fan and also a Zombie fan... this game is for you imho...