Sign in to follow this  
Venzire

DayZ - Private Hive Haven Australia - No Hackers - More Buildings - Custom Wrecks + Carepackages and Whitelist

I will also be changing the name around a bit and adding the extra tags to the MOTD and keeping the difficulty to the server name and adding the version to server name.

Items and vehicles are spawning correctly now!

Installed forums, I'm gunna finish them very soon.

I've enabled the whitelist. Go register at www.havenaustralia.com/dayz/

Thread has gained much attention, I'd like to announce the server is nearly finished and settings all configured to what everyone would like. Come play today and enjoy the hacker and BS free community, register at www.havenaustralia.com/dayz

Modified spawn loadout to come! Very soon.

I will be adding more vehicles, weapons and buildings very soon! Come play and join in on the fun. I'm testing it tomorrow night! :D

Server is up and running, I'm testing tonight.

not using rMod, gunna make my own

Edited by Venzire

[removed text]

Edited by Venzire

Donator benefits script is finished, installing later today or next Saturday! Adding custom mod in 2 to 3 weeks with more vehicles, weapons and buildings with random camps around the map!

Come join and see what it's all about!

I play on and recommend this server, it's truly great.

Customized more than any others I've played on, it's extremely fun and the community is just fantastic.

Head over to their site and get whitelisted! :D

Forgot to mention, mature and trustworthy staff, great player base! Head there now!

Edited by Solitude

I'm working on the custom map and mod for the server! Map will be up in a few days and mod up in 2 to 3 weeks!

this sounds great! i like the timezone being different so that i dont have to play at night time all the time!

gonna apply once i figure out my GUID.

You lads wouldn't be the ones told me that if I dont pay the 5$ a month fee my CD can be banned? lol. Sadly I cant play on Aussie servers because of this attitude, so I have to play in USA, suprisingly, better than Australian servers, and a damn sight more friendly.

Will also have a look.

On the upcoming poll for the maps, how about including Fallujah as an option also?

http://dayzmod.com/f...h-map-released/

If I get more donations then I'll buy a Namalsk server. It's better than all the other ported maps.