smokke1982@gmail.com

US866 Admin abuse + hacking (teleport+invisibility+god mode\)

Server: US866 (nametags enabled)

time: 20:13 MDT

Player: Husher

My ingame name :WarMonger

Long story short, I am in Cerno on the docks sniping. The usual AS50+ L85AWS as backup. At one point I switch from AS50 to L85 and do a thorough sweep of the docks with the thermal. Surprise, a nametag appears [(Unknown) - Husher (20 something meters)] but not thermal image. So i do as every bandit does and empty half a clip in the same place i saw the nametag. To my surprise 5 seconds later i die. So i write in Chat

Cheat much Husher?
"which is followed by Admin Ban - ESP. I mean just wow...I leave the server and when i try to connect to verify the ban it says "Connecting failed"

To summarize this, as far as i can think, on US866, player Husher is both an admin and a haxxor using ESP/Teleporting/god mode/Invisibility.

To make it clear, I am not pissed for being banned by a cheating admin, i just warn other players to stay away from US 866 because the admins are cheaters, at least one is.

Edited by razyel_kain

the Username in the server reads "Hush3r"

I would stay away from that server. They Ban LIKE CRAZY, and the one time someone slips through, they spawn behind you with godmode, an AS50, and camo clothing and try to shoot you. Happened today, unload like 12 rounds with mk48, realized he didnt even move but started aiming after me when i sidestrafed and then i logged. Its a bad server cuz not only is it a Hackers paradise because there is so much Prey, they also allow SHIFT+P

the Username in the server reads "Hush3r"

I would stay away from that server. They Ban LIKE CRAZY, and the one time someone slips through, they spawn behind you with godmode, an AS50, and camo clothing and try to shoot you. Happened today, unload like 12 rounds with mk48, realized he didnt even move but started aiming after me when i sidestrafed and then i logged. Its a bad server cuz not only is it a Hackers paradise because there is so much Prey, they also allow SHIFT+P

Alex,

I have kicked and/or one-day banned you on no less than 3 occasions for sporting an AS50 TWS on our server (not sure about other admins doing the same to you), so before you come on the forums and disparage the admins of US866, I'd suggest you stop using illegitimate items, no matter the method you have of acquiring them (a tent on US866 or another server, spawning it yourself, having someone spawn it, etc.).

Warmonger,

If you are posting in this forum to get a ban lifted, PM me the last four digits of your GUID. If you're not just server bashing, try posting in the Cheat Reporting forum (http://dayzmod.com/f...heat-reporting/), where I believe video or screenshots are required as proof.

Thanks,

Carnivore US866 Admin

Edited by Carnivore
  • Like 1

Server: US866 (nametags enabled)

time: 20:13 MDT

Player: Husher

My ingame name :WarMonger

Long story short, I am in Cerno on the docks sniping. The usual AS50+ L85AWS as backup. At one point I switch from AS50 to L85 and do a thorough sweep of the docks with the thermal. Surprise, a nametag appears [(Unknown) - Husher (20 something meters)] but not thermal image. So i do as every bandit does and empty half a clip in the same place i saw the nametag. To my surprise 5 seconds later i die. So i write in Chat

"which is followed by Admin Ban - ESP. I mean just wow...I leave the server and when i try to connect to verify the ban it says "Connecting failed"

To summarize this, as far as i can think, on US866, player Husher is both an admin and a haxxor using ESP/Teleporting/god mode/Invisibility.

To make it clear, I am not pissed for being banned by a cheating admin, i just warn other players to stay away from US 866 because the admins are cheaters, at least one is.

razyel_kain:

"Oh my god guys, I actually got banned for scripting WTF"

Sure buddy, good lie!

This server is one of the three that I frequent the most, only because it actually has active admins.

Everytime someone gets banned they put a message of why they got banned; and 90% of the bans are for teleporting, god mode,and spawning weapons.

It is because of scripters like you that this game can get really annoying. Play honestly like the rest of us, or go play on your own private server you fucking turd.

• Like 1

razyel_kain:

"Oh my god guys, I actually got banned for scripting WTF"

Sure buddy, good lie!

This server is one of the three that I frequent the most, only because it actually has active admins.

Everytime someone gets banned they put a message of why they got banned; and 90% of the bans are for teleporting, god mode,and spawning weapons.

It is because of scripters like you that this game can get really annoying. Play honestly like the rest of us, or go play on your own private server you fucking turd.

First of all get your quotes right. Nowhere in my post have I mentioned anything about scripting on my part. Second, if you are going to accuse me of scripting either come up with proof of your accusations or GTFO. it's easy to run your mouth and say "Razyel kain is a cheater but i can't prove it". Just like I can say "I saw you teleporting and and spawning crates on the server, but i don't feel like showing any proof"

No need for insults, the world doesn't need to know your frustrations kiddo.

Carnivore, can you please provide the proof that i hacked in anyway? (I don't want to embarrass McDeath anymore. he does a good job at it himself.)If not I do ask that my ban is removed.

As for you McDeath,I am not impressed. After all you do what you do best: run your mouth w/o any backup...good job buddy.

Furthermore Carnivore, the fact that I got banned 20 seconds after i got killed by Hus3er means that either he's an admin and thus your server allows admins to hack or has close ties to the admin that banned me and, also that shows that the aforementioned admin is aware of the situation and encourages it.

Edited by razyel_kain

First of all get your quotes right. Nowhere in my post have I mentioned anything about scripting on my part. Second, if you are going to accuse me of scripting either come up with proof of your accusations or GTFO. it's easy to run your mouth and say "Razyel kain is a cheater but i can't prove it". Just like I can say "I saw you teleporting and and spawning crates on the server, but i don't feel like showing any proof"

No need for insults, the world doesn't need to know your frustrations kiddo.

Carnivore, can you please provide the proof that i hacked in anyway? (I don't want to embarrass McDeath anymore. he does a good job at it himself.)If not I do ask that my ban is removed.

It would probably be more embarrassing for you if someone typed your name into google and read your posts on trying out scripts you dirty little liar

Record the ban message with fraps or take a screenshot. But what I'd do is move on and find another server regardless of the gear/camps you had on there. There's thousands of servers, literally thousands.

Record the ban message with fraps or take a screenshot. But what I'd do is move on and find another server regardless of the gear/camps you had on there. There's thousands of servers, literally thousands.

Yes, and many of them are far less administered than ours.

It would probably be more embarrassing for you if someone typed your name into google and read your posts on trying out scripts you dirty little liar

'

McDeath is this one of your BFF's cause he kinda runs his mouth like you. Listen kiddo, I would love to see the proof you are talking about. So be a good boy and either provide it or exit life., You are boring me!!!

I've seen first hand the shitty admin on that server, I stay well and clear of it.

I'll translate : "I've been caught using illegitimate weapons and was kicked, or teleported/spawned in items and was banned, so I can no longer play on this server."

I'll translate : "I've been caught using illegitimate weapons and was kicked, or teleported/spawned in items and was banned, so I can no longer play on this server."

Wrongo.

Never been kicked or banned by an admin on any server, but thanks for another cancerous post.

'

McDeath is this one of your BFF's cause he kinda runs his mouth like you. Listen kiddo, I would love to see the proof you are talking about. So be a good boy and either provide it or exit life., You are boring me!!!

I'm friends with everybody who plays the game legitimately.

'

I can't understand why such a pleasant man would be kicked from a server..

It is people like you that have nothing to do in life or offer that resort to spending countless hours playing video games, and when they are banned they act like little children who got told to go to their room.

Keep stamping your little feet, here is some attention

The proof is called google btw, if you insist on using a very unique name, you are not hard to spot

Edited by Yann

Alex,

I have kicked and/or one-day banned you on no less than 3 occasions for sporting an AS50 TWS on our server (not sure about other admins doing the same to you), so before you come on the forums and disparage the admins of US866, I'd suggest you stop using illegitimate items, no matter the method you have of acquiring them (a tent on US866 or another server, spawning it yourself, having someone spawn it, etc.).

Warmonger,

If you are posting in this forum to get a ban lifted, PM me the last four digits of your GUID. If you're not just server bashing, try posting in the Cheat Reporting forum (http://dayzmod.com/f...heat-reporting/), where I believe video or screenshots are required as proof.

Thanks,

Carnivore US866 Admin

:) But I get so many kills on your server that its mind boggling to me.

There is no other server besides US 100 and US 105 hosted by 50calgaming.com but it shut down for reasons I dont know. No other server lags the least and lets me join the game in less then a minute

Edited by Alex Shamrov

If you feel like you've been unfairly banned we're happy to remove it if you are adamant that you'd done nothing wrong. Just provide Carnivore or myself a PM with the last 5 digits of your GUID and we'll remove the ban.

You're always welcome to message or talk to one of the admin team by joining the TeamSpeak server that is announced in the server message of the day.

:) But I get so many kills on your server that its mind boggling to me.

There is no other server besides US 100 and US 105 hosted by 50calgaming.com but it shut down for reasons I dont know. No other server lags the least and lets me join the game in less then a minute

I got no problem whatsoever with anyone hunting underequipped, easily killable new-spawns in the coastal cities; thats just part of the game. But 99.5 percent of the population (in my opinion) knows or should know by now that the only weapon with a thermal scope in DayZ is the L85. Use a legit weapon and I don't care what your playstyle is.

Edited by Carnivore
  • Like 1

If you feel like you've been unfairly banned we're happy to remove it if you are adamant that you'd done nothing wrong. Just provide Carnivore or myself a PM with the last 5 digits of your GUID and we'll remove the ban.

You're always welcome to message or talk to one of the admin team by joining the TeamSpeak server that is announced in the server message of the day.

what I am more interested than having the ban removed is an explanation from you regarding the invisibility mode, god mode and teleporting that you have so skillfully displayed when you killed/banned me. I though have a feeling i'll sooner find out the exact dimensions of the universe rather than that...

I though have a feeling i'll sooner find out the exact dimensions of the universe rather than that...

Here. Have my tape measure.

Edited by JayNic
  • Like 1