Sign in to follow this  
mrblonde

I'm new and would like some friendly faces

As i said fed up being shot in the face for being nice, pisses me off anyone out there fancy some looting or other things i'm from the ukbtw hit me up in-game

Im called swoker

• Like 1

As i said fed up being shot in the face for being nice, pisses me off anyone out there fancy some looting or other things i'm from the ukbtw hit me up in-game

Im called swoker

You and me both then. Yesterday was classic. Meet a new spawn in Electro who is being chased by loads of Zs. I shoot half a dozen as they are killing the guy. I then show him all the good loot and turn my back for a second and the fecker shoots me. "The humanity of it all..." I should know by now but I've been a bandit and not found it any fun. Each to his own I guess.

Look me up, sometimes as SoupDragon and sometimes as Duster, depends if I remember to switch profiles for Lingor or not.

• Like 1

I am the same. I am not into the PvP aspect of the game at all. More into trying to team up survive and discover new places. I am Kflo01 in game. I play mostly recruit level. But mainly on US 387, US 3334 and regualr server US 2900. I had my most enjoyable experience on US 2900 but US 387 is just as fun so far on PvP there.

• Like 1