Sign in to follow this  
goatboy

"vilayer.com" Them as a hoster.

What do you think of vilayer as a hoster give me you storys.

My story.

6 weeks i have been with them and i am ready to shoot myself. Services is crap. You post a ticket and when thy get back to you thy tell you what you already know.

To all people that are thinking of getting hosting with them don't do it.

Sorry to hear your story.

We have been with ViLayer for a few months now, and all I can say is.. "WOW" you couldn't be more wrong.

The Customer support is GREAT... they have a ticket system, as well as a Teamspeak server to deal with questions or problems.

They have the best servers money can buy, the performance is amazing compared to the 3 other hosting companies we had tried before ViLayer.

ViLayer has created quite a few maps for DayZ.. also many options for you as a server owner to utilize.

Time changer,Amount of vehicles that spawn, Public or Private option for each map with separate databases for each.

Without ViLayer, our clan...along with many others i assure you... would no longer play this game.

They have made DayZ fun again... and added a good amount of admin friendly options as well.

Edited by Leadcatcher22

expensive 1slot = 1€, this is much to much.

but i like the promotion system convert others people Arma2 Maps into DayZ. But the chosen maps makes no fun, because they are not survival maps.

I have web hosting and 2 dayz servers with them and have nothing but trouble. i use there ticket system at lest once a day and it takes them 24 hurs to get back to me. as for the ts i have never got to talk to anyone and was on for 30hurs one time. When the servers are going thy go good. 2 weeks ago one of our servers was offline for 6 days and it was on the 5th day that i got an email back from them saying there aus database was down and thy was moving the servers to one of there us servers. I guess i am part of there 1%. 1% of people that find them crap.

The control panel migration took about 5 minutes today, I find that completely acceptable as it is allowing significant database improvements. The teamspeak is not formal support and isn't designed for AUS/NZ users in mind due to timezones.

Edited by PersonalJ

Sorry to hear your story.

We have been with ViLayer for a few months now, and all I can say is.. "WOW" you couldn't be more wrong.

The Customer support is GREAT... they have a ticket system, as well as a Teamspeak server to deal with questions or problems.

They have the best servers money can buy, the performance is amazing compared to the 3 other hosting companies we had tried before ViLayer.

ViLayer has created quite a few maps for DayZ.. also many options for you as a server owner to utilize.

Time changer,Amount of vehicles that spawn, Public or Private option for each map with separate databases for each.

Without ViLayer, our clan...along with many others i assure you... would no longer play this game.

They have made DayZ fun again... and added a good amount of admin friendly options as well.

It seems kind of dishonest that you come in here praising them to high haven posing as a normal admin using their service, but it very much seems like you've got more of a relationship with them.

• Like 1