Sign in to follow this  
theflyingtaco

i'm sorry for hacking....

Hey guys i want to say sorry for hacking, i hacked and got banned but wow i join severs with no battleye got a new copy of dayz and hacks everywhere i just want to play legit. sorry im a dick and a fag i didn't know that it was this big o ff an issue , i dont want you're symphony or anything like that just want to say sorry for being an ass. sorry for grammar not good at English

Hey guys i want to say sorry for hacking, i hacked and got banned but wow i join severs with no battleye got a new copy of dayz and hacks everywhere i just want to play legit. sorry im a dick and a fag i didn't know that it was this big o ff an issue , i dont want you're symphony or anything like that just want to say sorry for being an ass. sorry for grammar not good at English

Don't worry, i won't give you sympathy, all im saying is serves ya right!

Being banned is the consequence. You should think before acting, you get no sympathy from me.

By the way, symphony is in music.

• Like 2

Personally i would like to see everyone just ignore you and your post.

It's how much attention you deserve.

Bye!

• Like 3

Errr, you've caught me off guard. Anyway, have fun I guess.

Edit - I hope your PC explodes.

Edited by Fraggle
  • Like 11

I just wanted to add that I love ice cream

thank you :D

hacking .... tssssss *rolls eyes*

• Like 2

Hey guys i want to say sorry for hacking, i hacked and got banned but wow i join severs with no battleye got a new copy of dayz and hacks everywhere i just want to play legit. sorry im a dick and a fag i didn't know that it was this big o ff an issue , i dont want you're symphony...

...because I'm easy come easy go little high little low, anyway the wind blows doesn't really matter to me..... to me....

• Like 1

He wants a "Bittersweet symphony" to be played as he is kicked out the door

I'm getting mixed messages, does he want a smyphony or no symphony?

Edited by terrex

^^ What's a "Smyphony"? ^^ I'm dyslexic and this thread will be the death of me.

Edited by Fraggle

I was honestly expecting another baby batter sucking asshole to post lolzzzzzzzz I hit a guy with a hatchet in the arm get it guys hacking lolzzzzzzzzz