Sign in to follow this  
HairyLemons

My Day On The Coast [NZ 22]

Hi well i had just been killed by a sniper lost all my stuff. I respawned in Komorovo instantly sprinted for balota. After a bit of loting i found some bandages, food and a AK74 COBRA with 6 mags of course i took it. Then i continuted to loot the hangers. A AKM mag that could come in handy.I continue down to were the industrial buildings are on the air field because i know there is one military spawn there and low and behold an AKM i grab that and drop my COBRA. Now i need a bigger backback so i head to cherno in the hope to find one (ussaly would not go there but it was night so i risked it). I enter the city and hear gunshots by the supermarket. I instantly go prone and check my flanks before slowly continueing. Once i clear the super market finding an alice and a map i head towards the church were the gunshots moved to. I then see a ghilled guy with a MK48 Mod 0 run into the pub. So i follow setting my zeroing for 100 meters so not to shoot to high. I clear the botom floor and by now i am sure he knows that i am here. I come to the conclusion that he is waiting for me at the top of the stairs so i slowly sneak up backwards so i can see over the lip off the stairs and there he is. He open fires but is a shit shot a quick burst from my AKM puts him down(Harry was his name thanks for not ALT F4ing). I then become a bandit witch deletes my brad new backpack and all my AKM mags but that does not matter i take his MK48 with 4 mags (YAH) and his compass, gps etc but he does not have NVG so i am a little sad but oh well. He only has the defualt backpack as well now ( i assumed that it was becuase he put on the ghille and did not drop his pack first). I go back to the super market were i remember seeing a Czetch back pack. I grab that and now decide with all that gunfire i better get out of cherno so i run past the apartments towards the north tree line then start getting shot at with an AS50 i run in a zigzag pattern to try and not get shot luckly he misses. I then dicide not to go and flank him but to get out instead i dont want to risk lossing my gun. I head back to the Balota Airfield and am running up to the first hanger when a guy runs past me ghilled with a L85 and nvgs. I open fire takeing him out(dont remember his name but thanks dude for not ALTF4ing) i loot him SCORE range finder, L85AWS, Cyote backpack, AS50 (YAH sniping is so fun),Range finders grab his gear and drop my MK48. Instead of getting out i become cocky and decide to check the hangers for ammo. As soon as i turn to enter them i get shot in the back with a DMR. FUCK. Well i respawned in cherno (luckly) and know that the guy cant of looted everything so i run back and then prone all the way down the airfield to were the guy i killed was and pick my MK 48 back up and a map and stff i did not take before becuase i had them then i got out my MK 48 and went to check my body all he left was my NVG, GPS, Compass, some food and water, med supplies(bandages,morphine),Rangefinders and the Cyote Backpack. I scold my self for being so cocky and lossing the L85 and the AS50 but oh well there will be others. I then decide that it is getting late (about 3 am IRL now) and that i should log when a guy runs past me with a alice and a AKM so i pop out put him down and grap his revolver and then log off.

Thanks for reading. Leave your feedback and your storys below. :)

NOTE: I DO NOT KILL FRESH SPAWNS OR NOOBS WITH SHIT GEAR AND I DO NOT CAMP ELEKTRO OR CHERNO I AM HEADING STRAIGHT UP NORTH.

Edited by HairyLemons
  • Like 1