Gandrew

New Lunar Republic - Enlist today

apparently I am no longer getting notifications on my email address, sorry for not replying. I will continue to add people to the clan and hope to see you on the weekend. Also rob is joining soon.

My Arma 2 OA files are being converted and missing files are finally being added so hopefully I get to play again! KEEP THE CLAN ALIVE!

Edited by Gandrew

go to connections in teamspeak and press connect. Then just copy/paste (ctr + c/ctr + v) into the IP bar. Hope to see you on!

hey guys, i might not be able to join in on the fun for a while now :I when i use Dayz Commander, i've been getting pings well over 500 in almost all servers, even empty ones, i don't know what's happening, but i guess i can't play for a while :I

*edit*

guess it must of been just a busy time :I ignore what i just said.. i'll try to join soon.. when it's day light again ( almost never plays at night..)

second edit**

where is the server ? i'm looking, it's not up D:

hey guys, i might not be able to join in on the fun for a while now :I when i use Dayz Commander, i've been getting pings well over 500 in almost all servers, even empty ones, i don't know what's happening, but i guess i can't play for a while :I

*edit*

guess it must of been just a busy time :I ignore what i just said.. i'll try to join soon.. when it's day light again ( almost never plays at night..)

second edit**

where is the server ? i'm looking, it's not up D:

try in the arma 2 client, if you put the address in it should be the only one. Use filter to look.

Im totally up for this, i got a Pair of Turtle Beachs and Im geting a Grahpic Card next week

Luna is best Princess

I would love to join

Edited by DaringDont