Sign in to follow this  
Tonymaroni

Is this what you call a bandit?

The thing I find entertaining is that some people try to make a distinction between real bandits, and just plain assholes.

As if to be a real bandit, one must politely kill you and jack your shit. Why the expectations of being friendly while murdering someone?

Being a bandit has zero to do with being nice, and everything to do with taking your shit by force. Which he most certainly did.

He may be an asshole, yes. But that's still 100% banditry. But really, who the hell is concerned with a persons manners while they're killing you?

• Like 1

Well, I guess you learned never to trust anyone, especially if you have a vehicle or a high tier weapon.

I would have done the same thing for your bike. Maybe shot you in the leg if possible rather than kill (don't know if it is possible cause broken leg while on bike).

Edited by MLI

Who else agrees that the best killers only kill to make people rip their hair out?

Like me, I'm only a bandit because I like to make people go "WHAT THE FUCK MAN, I JUST FOUND SOME FUCKING MOUNTAIN DEW."

Answer to the OP's question: Yes, that's a good bandit. Your just a dumbass for being nice :D

Well, I guess you learned never to trust anyone, especially if you have a vehicle or a high tier weapon.

I would have done the same thing for your bike. Maybe shot you in the leg if possible rather than kill (don't know if it is possible cause broken leg while on bike).

I don't know about the bike or what happens while you're driving it and break your legs but you can definitely get on an ATV and drive it around with broken legs. Been there, done that.

Why do people trust strangers so much in game, especially as you are playing a character in a zombie apocalypse, and have a vehicle. Every bandit/most loners would have killed you for your vehicle.

Some people will kill you for your beans.

Take a moment to think about that.

What do you think people are going to do for a working vehicle?

Beans < Vehicle, so...

I mean, my sympathies to you, man. But stupid idea was stupid.